CHAPTER 22

Rose P.O.V

"Do you really have to go?" I asked Noah while packing his luggage. I pouted. "yeah Rose if it is really not an important project then I will ask someone else to go but you know that idiot John also failed to handle the problem so I have to go but I will try to come as soon as possible," Noah said as he pulled me and made me sit on his lap. He kissed my hand and looks into my eyes. I nodded. "But at least tell me how many days it will take" I frowned. "The thing is that... I can only tell you that when I will go there and check how much things were messed up but I will try to come within two weeks, don't, worry" he assured me. 

"Sir, we are ready to go", Thomas said while knocking on the door. I tried to stand up from Noah's lap but he pulled me back. I confusingly looked at him. What? I questioned. "I want to ask you something and you will have these two weeks to think of the answer as I will not call you during these two weeks and after these two weeks, I want my answer," he said these in a serious tone. I gulped. I can pretty much what he going to ask but I don't rather I myself sure about these things or not. To be honest, even I'm not sure what I feel about these things, and is it that I know the answer but I don't want to face the truth? I don't know but I feel scared and kind of embarrassed.

 "Rose"... Noah's voice pulled me out of my world. Hmm.. he raised his eyebrows while looking at me. "Ah... you were saying something?" I asked while trying my best to hide my flustered being. "Do you like me?... no.. do you love me? do our relationships be more than friends and more than friends? I know, I'm sounding desperate and abnormal but try to understand, in this world aside from you there is no one else with whom I can share my feelings and say that this person is mine. I don't only want you to as my friend, I want you more than friends, as a wife. I know this is sudden and unexpected for you that's why I'm giving you these two weeks to think about this and after this, I want my answer and I hope that it might be something positive" he said all these things while looking into my eyes. 

"Are you trying to threaten me?" I frowned. "No, I'm just saying this because I don't want to lose you. Because this will might be the last time that I will be going to ask you about this. After this, if you don't want to be with me as a wife, I will set you free but you will still live here in this mansion as I promised your parents to protect and you pretty much know that I don't break my promise" he said with determined and pleaded eyes. I tried to speak but I don't know what should I say.

"B-but you said that you will wait for me to accept your feelings," I said. "I don't know what I want, these things and feelings mess with me. I did say that before but after all these things, I get to know one thing, I don't only want your loyalty" he said while putting his hand on my heart. "I also want to be here. I know I'm being an emotional fool but the truth is that I want to be selfish. I want your whole being for myself. as you are everything to me, my loyalty, love, affection, and jealousy is is only for you. I also want the same thing from you. Is it that much hard for you to give me he asked?" He asked. 

I- sir we are getting late. Thomas cut me. Noah frowned but this time he let me go. Thank you Thomas you call at the right time I thank Thomas in my mind because for now, it is becoming difficult for me to look into his eyes. "I said everything now is up to you rather you comply with my wishes or..." he stopped speaking while looking into my eyes as if he trying to convey something. Hah.. why are you acting like this that something might happen to you" I tried to ease the situation. After a brief silence, Noah wished me goodbye and moved his wheelchair towards the door." let me help you" I said while pushing his chair toward the door.

 At the door, I don't know why I'm feeling sad and weird. I don't want him to go, it's like my heart doesn't want him to go. goodbye... think about our relationship Noah said while pulling me toward himself. he kissed my cheeks then looks into my eyes then kissed my eyes. at this, I feel my eyes moisten. I pouted. he looks at my pout and pecked on my lips. "Don't be sad otherwise, I feel bad and worried about you". 

I looked at the car till it was difficult for me to see the car. I took a deep breath to control my emotions. "Rose why are you being like this" I pep talk myself to control the inner turmoil. I entered in the living room and look through the room. The flashbacks of Noah and mine time goes through my mind. I shook my head. "Control rose control," I said while rubbing my heart. my heart is beating like I have run a marathon. "Why did you put me into this situation Noah?" I asked while looking at the door. 

Noah P.O.V

I look at the back mirror to see the silhouette of the rose. "What happened to me why I'm being like this back there I questioned myself". I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I know Rose also started to like me and she only needs a little push to understand her true feelings. and by this, she will also realize that she also loves me but I'm afraid if two weeks later she rejects and feelings then what will I do? So far I got to know one thing you can't force someone to love. and if I forced her to love me then I am afraid she will push me so far that I will have no way to come into her heart. I want my wife to be equal to me not beneath me. After spending so much time with them, Rose makes me realize relationship goes in both ways. if one of them doesn't reciprocate the same feelings then it feels like a hollow relationship that suffocates you. if she doesn't want to be with me then I will let her go and move to another city where our main headquarter is. I looked at the rose picture on my phone wallpaper, "Rose, oh rose what did you do to me?" I chuckled. "Sir, we reached the airport". Hmm... okay. 

I stepped off the flight at the dazzling Frankfurt Airport in Germany, my mind was racing with thoughts about my conversation with Rose. However, as I stepped down on the tarmac, a nagging sense of unease slowly started to settle into me. my phone beeped. I took my phone out and saw an anonymous message. I will snatch the thing which you took away from me. I frowned. "Thomas, check who send this message and I want the report about this message as soon as possible" I ordered him. I feel an unsettling feeling in my heart. I called Henry my best friend. "Hello... thank god, you think of calling me because I thought I lose my friend". "Cut the crap, and listen... I'm on a business trip and you will protect Rose till I come," I said to Henry because I can only trust him regarding Rose's protection. 

"Don't worry my brother I will protect my sister-in-law with my life" He said. "Thanks, Henry," I said. Henry is the most trusted man after Thomas because Henry's father is also my father's right-hand man and his best friend. so we know each other since childhood. When Henry's father died protecting my father during the war with the Mexican mafia. My father took him in and raised him like his own son. And now aside from taking care of the business in my absence, he also controls the shady things in the mafia on my part. I also know that he will never betray me because being a loyal dog runs in his blood. 

...............................................................................................................................................................

Hye Guyz....... Here is the new chapter.....

Don't forget to follow, vote and share.