CHAPTER 5

Rose p.o.v

As I enter in the room, I see Noah try to sit on the bed. "Here, let me help you". I said while fastly going toward him.

I put his hand on my shoulder and  my hands on his waist. " NOW up" I said while pulling him toward my direction.

As I pull him, He fell on me I try to move out but he held me from my waist. "What are you doing?". I asked while trying to push him but failed miserably.

As he moves closer, I close my eyes but later i feel his lips on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and see that he lift himself of me.

I put pillow behind him and spread sheet on his legs. " You don't have to do this" He said.

"No,It's my duty as a wife" I said. "Sit here". He said while patting the seat beside me. "Ok" I said while going toward the opposite direction of the bed and climbed on it.

"Now you are bound to me, whether you like or not......I don't care if you love me or not but you have to be loyal with me and with this relationship"....He said.

If I ever find you cheating behind my back then you will see the worst side of me which I don't want to show you" He said while looking into my eyes. I nod....."Words"...He said. "o-ok" I said nervously.

"Hmm, now relax, you must be tired" He said while pulling sheet on himself. "Han???" I confused. "what?" He asked.

"Are you really not gonna force me to have you know" I said shyly while trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

Ahahahaha..."No, I respect your space". He said while laying straight on bed. "So what was that before?" I asked. "I said, I will never have sex with you but I never said that I will never kiss you"He said while smirking at me.

"Pervert" I mumbled. "Did you say something?" He asked while smirking at me. "N-nothing". I said while laying on my side. I turned my back toward him.

Few minutes later, I feel his hand on my waist and he pull me toward himself. "Good night my love" He said while kissing my ears. "Good night". I said.

Next day.......

"Ughh... My bladder" I said. As I try to move, I feel someone push me down and saw Noah was holding me from the waist.

"Noah, leave me" I said while trying to remove his hand. "No" He said with closed eyes. "Please, let me go otherwise I will piss" I plead. "Hmmm...then give me my morning kiss" He said.

"Pleaseeee..." I said while pouting. "No" He said while pulling me toward himself. " ok ok" I sighed.

I moved closer to him and peck on is cheeks. "What's this?" He asked while looking at me. 

"What?" I asked. "I asked for you to kiss" He frowned. "So I give you" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ohh.. maybe then I have to teach my wife how to kiss?" He said while smirking at me. I shake my head in negative.

Suddenly, I feel his lips on my lips. Mmm.... I tried to push him but his strong body didn't move even a bit. 

"Now leave me" I said while breathing heavily. As he leave my waist,I hurriedly move toward the bathroom.

As I was done with my work, I enter in the room and saw Noah with naked back. "Noah". I scold. "What?". He asked while turning his face toward me. "Put something on yourself" I said still with my covered eyes."why" He asked. 

"Pleaseee" I plead

"Pleaseee" I plead. My cheeks is like It's on fire. "NO!  and by the way help me to go to bathroom" He asked while trying to reach to the wheelchair.

I took his wheelchair and help her to sit on it. I moved toward the bathroom.

As we enter in the bathroom, I put his wheelchair beside the flush.

As I turned toward the door, Noah held my Hand. "Help me to sit on the flush" He said. At this I blushed.

"I Asked someone to help you" I said while trying to hide my blush. "No male servant will be here right now, only female servant can enter the home" He said. "why" I asked curiously.

"Because, I don't want any other male to see you like this" He said while looking at my appearance.

"But now what should we do?" I asked. "Help me, You are my wife so why are you being ashamed of seeing me" He asked while smirking at me. He knows how i will react.

"B-but"...As I try to say , he cuts me. "No but, help me otherwise I will piss in my pant and then you have to help me wear other pants" He said.

Few minutes later, After debating with myself I moved toward him and help her to push his pants away from legs and put him on flush. 

Unconsciously, I saw his man part and its soo huge. My eyes widened. I think he notice what i see and started to laugh at my reaction. my ears was all red because of embaressemnt. 

After helping him in the bathroom, I leave him on the bed and move toward the closet to fetch clothes and goes toward the bathroom to bath.

As I enter in the bedroom, I saw the same driver who takes us here. Noah saw me standing at the bathroom door. "My love come here" He said while spreading his hand in front of me. "This  is Thomas, If you ever want something, just ask him" he said.
I nod. Words.... "ok" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, here is another chapter.........

I hope you will like it.....

And my next question is whats your favourite actor?

Plzzzz guys vote, comment and follow me.....

Really really love you alot....thank you all for supporting me.....

Take care..
Bye.....