CHAPTER 15

Rose p.o.v

"Mam, we reached" Thomas said as i were in my own thoughts and didn't even see that we reached the college. "hmm... oh, ok" i said while shaking my head to get rid of thoughts. While moving out of car, i took deep breath to relax my heartbeat. "Good luck, mam" Thomas said. I smiled at him. I looked toward the college.

"Here we go Rose" i said to myself

"Here we go Rose" i said to myself. I took deep breath and put a gentle smile on my face. As i was moving toward college entrance door, i feel like someone is looking at me. I looked around and saw the boys who were appointed by Noah, are looking at me. But when they saw that i caught them looking at me, they abruptly moved their gaze and pretending to chat with each other. I shaked my head and again start moving toward entrance door.

"Name?" the lady at the desk asked while gently smiling at me. She looked to be in her 40's. I smiled at her and tell her my my name. "Rose" i said. She raised her one eyebrow while looking at me. I looked at her curiously. "Rose...ahh..so you are the girl, sir was talking about" She said. "And that is"......i asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing important" she said while shaking her head and giving me my timetable and locker keys. "Thank you" i said." Wait, i will ask someone to take you to your class" she said while looking around the hall." DANIEL" She literally screamed the guy name who was standing at some distance with maybe his gang. "Yes, miss Sofia" He said while glancing at me. "Plzz, direct Miss Rose, She is new here" she said.

He nodded. He pointed me to move. I adjust my bag as i move passed him. "So.... you are new, rose right?" He said. I nodded. Duh.. i am, doesn't he listen what miss sofia was saying. I thought while mentally rolling my eyes." Can i have your timetable?" He asked while pointing toward my timetable. I gave him." So... you have three classes with me" he said. I raised my eyebrows. "what! I'm just informing". He said. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, are you mute?, you didn't speak even one word till we met" He said. I sighed, "what you want me to say?" i said in bored tone, showing him that i don't want to talk with him.

"Here we are" he said while pointing toward my class.Thanks! i said while moving toward my class. I knocked the door. "Come in"......... i opened the door. When i entered, i glanced at the whole class. They all are looking at me. I gave sir my slip.

"Ah so you are Rose , class we have new student, welcome miss Rose king" sir said. "Is she Noah king cousin or her sister? "I heard as whole class start mumbling. I started to feel uncomfortable, i hate it when someone judge me without knowing me. "Class, Quiet, sir said in warning tone. plzz rose have a seat?" sir said. I looked around the class to check if there is any free seat. There was only one seat at the corner of class with window at his side. perfect, i thought while giving satisfied nod.

As i moved toward my seat, i feel eyes on my back but i ignore this." Hye, are you related to Noah king?" I shake my head in nagetive. Throughout the whole lecture, i feel people eyes on me and even whispering about me probably. I sighed. Not again.........

........................................................................

"Finally, its over". I said while packing my bag." Hye, YOU "A girl shout while pointing at me." Me?"I inquired. "Yeah you, are you related to Noah king?" She said.

"And why i have to tell you whether i am related to him or not? I don't think so, this thing has anything to do with you" I said while raising my eyebrows to show that i don't afraid of her at all.

"YOU, how dare you".... A girl said behind her." Bi**h how dare you speak to me like that, i think you don't know with whom you are speaking right now" she furiously said. "And who you are ?" I asked. I heard round of gasps.

"You dont know her? Seriously, she is the future miss of Noah king. Her father and mister Noah are great friends and they even fixed their marriages". A girl on her left side said.

"Ahn...so?" i said in boredom. "Girls, i think we should teach her a lesson" A girl in front of me said. "If you do anything to me, you will suffer" i warned them.

Hahahahaha......."Rebecca lock the door and window, make sure no one are present in the hall" She said while moving toward me. I tried to move toward the door step by step but she caught me and push me down. I fell on the ground.

"Ahh"... i groaned." Kick her and make sure no one hurt her face" She said while sitting on my desk crossing her legs.

They start kicking in my abdomen, back, legs while making sure not to hurt my face. "Ahhh"...i screamed as one of them pierced her heels in my left thigh. "Enough" she said while standing on her two feet.

"Bi**h, this lesson teach you not to mess with me and yeah stay away from Daniel, he is my sister's boyfriend so don't put your dirty hands and eyes on him" she said as they reached at the door.

Later, i heard the door closing. I tried to move toward the wall to sport myself. But whenever i move my body it hurts like hell. Suddenly i start feeling dizzy and closed my eyes..............

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys..........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it.....

Sorry guys for late update............

Plzzzz plzz don't forget to vote, follow and share......

Love you guys... thanks alot for wait.........

I hope you all have a great day.....bye.........