CHAPTER 17

Rose P.O.V

Ughhh......i groaned as i tried to move my left thigh. "Shhh....don't move your leg" i heard a voice said. "N-Noah?....ahm ahm" .. i said while clearing my throat. "Here let me help you" he said while helping me to sit. He adjusted the pillow so that i can sit properly. "Drink some water" he said while handing me glass of water. "Thank you" i said. After drinking the water we both sat in silence waiting who will spoke first.

"Who did this to you and why?" He asked calmly. "I don't know who they are but-" i stopped myself from urthur discussion." But what?" He asked while intensively gazing at me. "But one of them are constantly calling herself soon to be mr-mrs Noah" i shuttered while glancing at him now and then.

"But still why they hurt you?" He furthur asked. "Actully they asked whether im related to you or not" i said. "And what did you say?" He asked curiously. "I didn't told them anything and mocked them" i said.
"Explain me, every f**king thing" he shouted. I trembled in fear.

After describing the whole incident i ait for noah's next words but he just kept looking at me. We sat in silence for few minutes while looking at each other."Do you hate our relationship so much that you can bear any beating but not going to tell anyone about this?" he asked angrily.

"No noah its not like that" i tried to explain him. "Then what it is? Huh.....aghhhh"....he groaned angrily. His jaws were tightly clenched in anger as he was holding himself from doing anything to himself or.........me. "You rest, thomas is outside if you want anything he will help you" he said coldly. "Noah liste-"i tried to talk with him but he cut me off. "Rose not now, we will talk later" he said while moving his chair toward door.

Why cant he understand what i want to tell him. Why is he thinking like that? I sighed while rubbing my forehead as it started to hurt.

 Why is he thinking like that? I sighed while rubbing my forehead as it started to hurt

........................................................................

"Mam.. mam wake up! it's time to eat something, you  didn't eat anything since morning now it's afternoon you also have to take the medicine" Thomas  said as continuesly shaking me of deep slumber. "Hmm....help me to sit" i said while rubbing my eyes to get rid of sleep in my eyes. He puts hand behind my back while adujusting the pillow. "Thanks" i said.

There is a knock on the door. Who will be? I frowned. "Sir! sir Noah send us, we are here to take care of mam" a  lady said, looking downstairs.
"Hmmm....help mam to fresh up and make sure her wounds neither be wet nor bloody" Thomas instructed  that lady. She nodded. "Here let me placed mam to the chair, from here you can take mam in the washroom" Thomas said.

As he picked me up in bridal style. I hissed in pain. He gently placed me on the chair. "Thanks Thomas" i again thanked him. "Mam please don't thank me, its my work to take care of you in the absence of sir" he said gently.

After freshing up, Thomas again help me to sit on the bed and make sure that i eat everything in the plate as his sir ordered him take care of my diet and health. As my husband its his job but he didn't even come after our morning fight.

Noah P.O.V

After 2 hour waiting at the front of emergency room finally its open. "Doctor! how is my wife"  i asked worriedly. "She is alright but make sure she doesn't walk for 2 weeks" Doctor said.  "Anything else?" I asked. " yes, Mr noah her leg injury is quite serious while others are not much serious, you can see her after 1 hour" doctor said.

After 1 hour.......

I was sitting beside Rose holding her hand.  Her face doesn't  have any bruise but except her face i can see bruises everywhere that is visible to eyes. Rose i promise that i will kill those who hurt you i said as pecking her hand. I hear a knock on the door
Enter!  i ordered. "Sir here is the information  about the person who hurt mam" Thomas said. I took file from his hands. "You can go" i said.

Sofia peterson
Age: 19 years
Daughter of  Peterson, owner of small company
Huge crush on Noah king
Totally spoiled by her family

Rebecca Wilson
Age:19 years
Daughter of wilson owner of famous restaurant, paradise
Best friend of sofia

Clara smith
Age: 19 years
Daughter of smith a dentist
Best friend of sofia

Here comes your doom, you just wait and see what will i do with you.......Thomas! i called. He entered in the room. "Yes sir" he said.

"Withdraw all shares from Peterson company and  order other share holder to withdraw within 24 hours

"Withdraw all shares from Peterson company and  order other share holder to withdraw within 24 hours. Make scandal of paradise resturant and smith dentist center, i want it closed as soon as possible" i ordered him." Yes sir" he said while bowing his head. "And yeah capture these girls and put them in dungeons" i said.

......................................................................

Ughhhh...... i saw rose groaned in pain. "Shhh....dont move your right leg" i said "-Noah?....ahm ahm" .. she said while clearing her  throat. "Here let me help you" i  said while helping her  to sit. I adjusted the pillow so that she  can sit properly. "Drink some water" i  said while handing her glass of water. "Thank you" she  said.

"

Who did this to you and why?" I asked calmly. "I don't know who they are but-" she stopped suddenly." But what?" I asked while intensively gazing at her.  "But one of them are constantly calling herself soon to be mr-mrs Noah" she shuttered while glancing at me.

"But still why they hurt you?"i  furthur asked. "Actully they asked whether im related to you or not" she  said. "And what did you say?" I asked curiously. "I didn't told them anything and mocked them" she said.
"Explain me, every f**king thing" i  shouted. I trembled in fear.

After describing the whole incident i just kept looking at her. We sat in silence for few minutes while looking at each other."Do you hate our relationship so much that you can bear any beating but not going to tell anyone about this?" I asked angrily.

"No noah its not like that" she tried to explain. "Then what it is? Huh.....aghhhh".... i groaned angrily.  "You rest, thomas is outside if you want anything he will help you" i said coldly. "Noah liste-"she tried to talk to mr but i cut her off. "Rose not now, we will talk later" i said while moving my chair toward door.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys, here is another chapter.........

I hope you will like it.....

Plzzzz guys vote, comment and follow me.....

Really really love you alot....thank you all for supporting me.....

Take care..
Bye.....