CHAPTER 13

Rose P.O.V

"Madam, sir asked you to come in his office" Maid said while i was watching some random show on the t.v.
"1st don't call me mam, It's rose ok and 2nd i don't know where his office is?" I said.
"Mam..oh i mean Rose...let me show you the direction" She said. I nodded.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked while we are moving toward Noah office."My name is Olivia" she said.I nodded.

As we reached in the front of giant door, Olivia knocked the door. "Come in!" we heard Noah voice. She opened the door and move aside to give me space.

When i entered in the room i saw the most beautiful office i had ever see. It's more beautiful then our previous house's office.

Suddenly i feel  as many eyes are staring at me. When i look around i saw,4 boys standing in the line looking toward me.

I looked toward Noah through curious eyes. he motioned me to come toward him.

As i stand in front of him, he yanked me and made me sit on his lap. I tried to moved out of his lap but he held me tightly. I blushed as everyone is looking at us. "I want you to meet your bodyguards who accompany you in your new school" he said.

I nodded. "Boys introduce yourself" Noah said. The guy in the left 1st introduce himself." Hi my name is Adam". He must be around 19 or 20.

later, twins introduced thereself

later, twins introduced thereself. "Hi my name is jayden and mine is jaylen" Both said at the same time. To say, i was totally shocked. They both are so much alike that even i cant tell the difference between both of them.

 They both are so much alike that even i cant tell the difference between both of them

"Hi mine is Asher" 3rd guy said.By his look, it's hard to tell what he was thinking right now and i don't know why my 6th sense is saying to not to mess with this guy.

By his look, it's hard to tell what he was thinking right now and i don't know why my 6th sense is saying to not to mess with this guy

"Hi, my name is Rose" i said while waving my hand. Two of them also waved at me while one gently smiled and and other only nodded.

Few minutes later, as Noah introduce me to all of them and they got to know about everything, about my parents death and my ex fiance. Noah told them to leave us alone.

"Is it neccasary?" I asked while playing with her shirt button." What?" He asked while kissing my forehead. "Having bodyguards beside me in college" i said.

"Yes, my love its important, i don't have to worry about your safety if bodyguards are around you" he said. I sighed. "But it's.....frustrating even to think" i said while pouting.

He pecked my pout and start stroking my cheeks. "Can't you do this for me" he said more like making me feel guilty. I nodded. "Ok, but I'm only doing this for your sake otherwise i don't want anyone beside me and i also have 1 condition" i said while smirking at him.

"And that is.........." he said while looking at me through judging eyes. "I don't want that anyone know about our relationship, i want to go to college like simple girl not like noah's wife" I said explaining him further.

"Are you ashamed of our relationship?" He asked in sad tone. "No, of course not...its just that i don't want to be popular girl, i dont want people only know me as your wife" i said while taking his hands in my hands.

After our staring section, he only sighed and made me stand on my feet.
"Ok as you wish" he said while focusing his full attention on his laptop.
"If you want to go then go..i don't have anything else to say" he said in cold tone. "Noah lis-" as i try to explain him he cuts me off. "Rose I'm busy so if you don't have anything else to say so you can go" he said still not looking at my face.

........................................................................

Its dinner time but Noah still doesn't come from his office." Olivia, give me plate of food" I said. "Ok Rose" she said while going toward the kitchen.

As she give me tray of food and juice. I moved toward his office. I know he is still angry at me about my that condition but he has to understand things can't be according to his wish, he also has to compromise.

I enter in his office without knocking but when i entered i saw Noah was looking outside the office window probably smoking.

"Smoking is injuries for health" i said while sitting the food on the table. He doesn't move from his place. I sighed.
"Noah stop being child, you also have to understand my feelings, my situation, you can't act selfish all the time" I yelled. As i finished saying, i think about what i said.

Oh no....what did i do i thought. "Sorry noah i do-" as i started to apologized. Noah cuts me off. "Oh..so I'm being selfish, i can't understand your feelings, your situation, I'm acting like child" he repeated what i say.

"No- "....."ok do whatever you want to do, I'm not going to stop you from anything from now on but please take your bodyguard with you tommorrow" he said still not looking at me.
"At least eat something" i said while moving toward him.

"Leave the room, i will eat whenever i want to eat" he said in cold tone. "Noah"....."leave" he yelled. I started crying. I ran from of office and enter in our bedroom.....i don't know when i sleep but my mind still thinking about noah coldness..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, here is another chapter...........

I hope you will like it, please don't forget to vote, follow and comment.......

Thanks alot for reading my story........loves you❤❤❤❤❤

Take care and bye