CHAPTER 23

Noah P.O.V

It has been one week since I was stuck in Germany trying to solve the problem but my mind is still on my last conversation with Rose. What will be she doing right now? will she accept my feelings and her position as a wife or... I'm still in my thoughts when John enters. "Sir these are the files you" asked for he said while putting some files on my desk. Hmm...I questioned him, "Hmm...did you manage to discover who sent those messages". "No, sir, but we are making every effort to check into this", he replied, lowering his head.

 "Seriously, it appears that I have amassed a group of idiots who are unable of performing even the simplest task", I scolded him. Even though I know he's trying to do his best, if they can't even look at this small matter, I should really consider my people and put them in training. "What about the guards stationed around Rose? Did they discover anything odd?" I asked him while opening one of the files. "No sir, other than Sir Henry and his girlfriend visiting your mansion frequently", John indicated there is nothing unusual happening. "Have you looked into Henry's girlfriend?" I questioned him. "Yes, sir, she was an orphan who recently settled in Italy and started working as a designer for a company", he said. I nodded. "Still, keep an eye on her," I said while looking through the file and signing it. 

Rose P.O.V

 One week has passed since Noah left for a work trip to Germany, leaving me bewildered and experiencing these strange emotions. Meanwhile, Henry's girlfriend has been accompanying me nearly every day for the past week. Her name is Aria Milson, a fashion designer who appears to be between the ages of 25 and 26 and resides in Italy. She is such a shy and kind young lady. She has a personality that I truly appreciate since I can get along with her easily. We almost talk about everything from our favorite cartoons to our past. And it was really sad to hear that she was an orphan as her father leave his mother when she was pregnant with her and her mother died while giving birth to him. But despite all these, she still has such a positive aura around herself that makes her feel at home.

 "Hye, girl what are you thinking?" Aria asked as she enters my room. "Nothing just, thinking about the upcoming project you know all this stuff," I said. I don't know still feel so close to her that I can't talk to her about my relationship with Noah. "Did Henry also comes with you?" I asked while moving towards the door. "No, he has some work so I came, you know... so we can hang out and do some shopping" Aria said while following me. "Sure why not, just let me change took my bag," I said while again going to my room and into the closet to take my purse. 

In the car...

"So Rose, how are things with Noah despite the whole arranged marriage thing?" She questioned while still staring ahead. "Noah respects my boundaries and my attitude toward our relationship, which is generally nice. He never makes me do anything I don't want to", I claimed while concealing certain information. Nevertheless, I only told half the truth since he never forced me to consummate our marriage and never made me see his dark side, which I am grateful for. It might be best if he left the mafia since I don't want my child to grow up in fear of being attacked by a mafia gang and being forced into an unloving arranged marriage. Not everyone is lucky like me in an arranged marriage I thought. Wait wait lucky and my kids... Rose what are you thinking. at these thoughts, I slap my forehead. "What's the matter, why are you hitting yourself," Aria asked me while peaking at me and continuing driving.

"Umm... nothing just forget something related to you know... my project, yeah project," I said to her while looking out. "Rose, what will you do if you ever find that Noah is cheating on you or you are fated to be someone else," Aria asked me. At her question, I feel confused and uncomfortable. "Why will Noah do this I don't believe in this fate stuff," I said. "But Aria why did you ask me this kind of question?" I questioned her. "Nothing, you know just generally asking you how much you love Noah," she said. Love?... Do I love him I questioned myself. When will you admit that you have feelings for him, Rose? Simply accept it, my subconscious told me. I'm shocked by this realization and also somewhat relieved because for real, I liked him. 

 In the mall...

I got to know one more thing about Aria that she is a damn shopping alcoholic and picky person. She will never choose something at first glance. And go through almost every shop in the shopping mall. "Aria that's enough I'm tired and hungry," I said to her while moving toward the food court. "Yeah, I think we should eat something then we will again start doing some shopping," she said. "Again... no no not again, after eating we will go home and rest" I stressed about home and rest. "Rose, you need to do some exercise," Aria said while sitting on of the chair. "And is this some kind of exercise" I sarcastically asked her?" Isn't it?" Aria mocked me. "You are crazy," I said to her. "Rose, actually I want you to meet someone that person is really important to me" Aria hesitatingly said. who? I asked while looking through the food court. I saw a man around 30's coming toward us. He sits right beside Aria while looking at my face. I don't know why I feel uncomfortable in his presence. "Rose, meet Oscar Cooper. He is my friend and more like a brother to me, he took care of me in the orphanage" Aria said while looking affectionately at him. For a moment, I feel something different in Aria's eyes. Like our words are more than this. "And Oscar, meet Rose, my boyfriend's sister-in-law and my new friend," she said. For a moment, I feel a difference in Aria's tone. Her tone is more seductiveness'. "Hi Aria, it's nice to meet you," Oscar said while forwarding his hands to shake. "Umm.. hi Oscar"... I said while avoiding shaking hands with him. I don't know why but he gives a kind of dark and dangerous vibes. 

Throughout our conversation, I feel Oscar's constant eyes on me which I don't like even a little bit." Aria, I think we should go, it's pretty much late" I said while taking my shopping bag in my hands. "Rose, can I get your number, you know so we can become friends?" Oscar asked while ruffling his hair. "Sorry Oscar but my husband is kind of possessive of me so I don't want to make him upset," I said to him. Aside from Noah's being possessive, I also don't want to have anything to do with him. I don't feel like, with him in my life, it will only bring destruction and something darker than I can ever imagine. 

Oscar P.O.V

Rose, I'm so close to you yet so far from you that I can't even touch you. But no worry soon I will be able to touch you, feel you, and make you mine. soon.........."Oscar do you have to do this, can't we live just like before" Aria asked me while holding my hands. Idiot, I'm only close to you for my Rose otherwise you don't even have a chance to sit with me. you are only useful for pleasing my men and all this plan you are just a pawn. "No, my little angel, because I want her," I said while tightening my rope towards Aria. Because at this moment, she is the only way to get to the rose, idiot Noah tightened rose security after my last stunt. But where is the fun? It will be such fun to catch Rose under his nose and watch him feel helpless. I will make him dead. He will never be able to know where is rose, how is she, and whether is she even alive or dead. I smirked at my own thoughts. My phone rang at this moment. "Yes Ryan, did you do what I told you to do?" I asked him. "Yes sir, the drug is ready to use, we have to use it within a week otherwise, the drug will become useless". "Then be ready, we will execute our plan this week," I said while looking toward Aria so that she also understood what will she have to do now. she nodded at this.....Oh, dear Rose, I was thinking about our future but you destroyed it by denying my approach.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hye guys.... here is another chapter...

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.....