CHAPTER 11

Rose P.O.V

It has been 3 days since I saw my parents murder till now I didn't eat and drink anything.

My mind are still not ready to accept the tragedy which happened to me. Noah tried his best to made me eat food but whenever i try to eat, the flashes of my parents murders comes through my eyes. 

Right now i'm in my room while Noah was out for some work. I was sitting in front of window thinking about my parents.

If my parents are alive then at this time we are having soo much fun. I feel tears dripping through my eyes. 

Suddenly i hear the door open, i know who it will be. I feel Noah comes toward me when i look at him, I saw the sadness and worriedness in his eyes eyes.

I know, my silence and tears hurting him but i can't able to handle this pain. The pain of never able to see the two most important person in my life.

As i was in my own world, i feel Noah hands on my cheeks.

"Shh... don't cry, everything will be alright, I promise you that i will take revenge for your parents death" Noah said while wiping my tears.

He pulled to toward himself and makes me sit on his lap. "Now, pleasee eat something, you didn't eat anything for 3 days" He said.

"B-But i don't want to eat anything, whenever i tried to eat, i saw my parents dead bodies" I said while again thinking about those incidents. 

"But my love, by this you are not only hurting yourself but also me and your parents, Do you think, your parents will be happy seeing you like this" He said.

At this i hugged him tightly and started crying. Few minutes later, I wipe my tears and looked at Noah.I kissed her cheeks and hide my face in his chest.

At this he started to laugh and hugged to tightly.

"I want to eat pizza" I mumbled. "Ok " He said while taking his phone out." Thomas bring pizza in my room in 5 mins" He said to thomas.

Few minutes later , we heard a knock sound. "Come in" Noah said. I tried to move out from his lap but he held me tightly. "What are you doing, what if Thomas sees us like that" I said as my cheeks are hot. 

"So, we are husband wife....." He said while smirking at me. "Sir, here is pizza" Thomas said while putting food on table. "OK, now you can go" He said.

After this, he take me toward table , made me sit on the couch. "Now eat" he said while putting a slice of pizza in front of my mouth. "You know , i can eat myself" I said as trying to take slice from his hand. 

"No, I want to feed you, now open your mouth" He said. I nodded........After eating, he helped me sleep as i was feeling sleepy.

Next day.........

I wake up with someone stroking my cheeks.....i snuggled into Noah chest. "Good morning my love" He said. "Good morning" I mumbled.

"Wake up, I want to talk with you about some matters" He said now in serious tone

"Wake up, I want to talk with you about some matters" He said now in serious tone. "Why, is it something related to my parents death?" I asked. 

"Yes and no" He said while patting my head." Hmmmm???" I tilted my head to look at his face.

After staring at his face for few second, trying to know what he wants to say but misrebly failed

After staring at his face for few second, trying to know what he wants to say but misrebly failed. I sighed. "OKKKK" i whined.  I took my clothes from closet and move toward bathroom.

  I took my clothes from closet and move toward bathroom

After freshing up....when i enter in the room, i saw Thomas helping Noah to sit on the chair." Thomas can you help Noah in the bathroom?" I asked.

Yes- as Thomas try to say something, Noah cut him." No, Thomas you can go, my wife is here to help me now" He said while smirking at me.

Bu- as i try to deny he gives me glare, as daring me to say anything anymore.

"Ok" i said while frowning at him. As Thomas leave, i help Noah in the bathroom. Through whole this situation, Noah didn't leave any chance to not to provoke and tease me.

After helping him, i take him toward the living room. As i was eating, noah occasionally look at my plate whether i was eating or not.

After eating, i took him to the living room and sit infront of him on the couch." Now tell me what you want to say?" I asked.

"We are moving out of this country" he said in serious tone. "B-but why? I asked sadly." Here your life is in danger and i was living here for few months just because of you, my original mansion is in italy" He said."

Listen my love, living here is not only give you those painful memories, it will also makes you live in this fear that someone wants to take you while in italy you don't have to be live in scare and i will also able to protect to completely" He said while whipping my tears.

I didn't even know when i start crying." I need sometime to think about these" i said." Ok, but you only have time for tommorrow" he said. I nodded.

"And about your parents murderer, we find out who was behind these all"  He said. "W-who?"i shuttered. "Your ex-fiance" He said while looking into my eyes. "W-what" i mumbled while still in the shock.........

************************************

Hi guys....here is another chapter......

I hope you will like it....plzzz dont forget to vote, follow and comment........

Thanks alot for reading and sorry for late update....it's just i was hell busy with my study........

Take care and byeee❤❤❤