CHAPTER 9

Noah P.O.V

"Ok,Now i'm going, take care of yourself" Rose said as she was going to her parents house. As i have some work, so i'm not going with her. I kissed her on her forehead.

I know, to gain her trust and love i have to take baby steps but i hope she can understand it quickly as now it's becoming difficult for me to stop myself.

"Call all the men and told them to me in the conference room" I said to Thomas. Yes, i have have also conference room in my mansion where i take care of all mafia business. "Ok sir" Thomas said while taking his phone out.

As i enter in the conference room, i saw my all men are standing the line waiting for me. As i reached at the head of the table, Thomas stand behind me.

"Today i call you all guys to do an important mission, As we all know that italian mafia tried to stole our shipment and before that they also killed our man" I said.

"Now it's time to teach them who we are, as we got their location, i want all of you to attack their in few hour" I said while pointing thomas to give them information. 

"Sir we try our best not to offend you and makes you disappoint" One of them said. I nodded. As they leave the conference room, i order Thomas to send few guards in Rose house. "ok sir" He said. 

I sighed. Being mafia leader sometime sucks, I don't want to be mafia leader but because of my father. My father has done many thing for me and i cant made him disappointed.

After my mother death, my father tried his best to make me happy. In work, he become my boss but outside work,he become my friend, my adviser.

2 hour later......

"Sir, we got the news from our men... they said that killed their half men but their boss ran away" Thomas said.

" Hmm...." I said while trying to call Rose. "Sir, is that everything alright" Thomas said. "Hmm... it's just Rose is not picking my call" I said worriedly. I don't know why i'm feeling that something is wrong.

"AHHHHH.......ROSE!" I heard Sarah scream Rose name. I tried to pull my wheelchair hurriedly. " Sir let me do" Thomas said while hurriedly taking me toward living room.

As i enter in the room, I saw Rose covered in blood stains. She was standing like statue. I become more worried for her. "Rose, my love what happened?" I said while moving toward Rose.

I took her to the couch and made her sit on it as she was not moving own her own.

"Sarah, give me water" I said to sarah without looking at her as i was busy in looking at rose body if she was injured. "Thomas, where is our guards which i send for Rose" I said in angry tone.

"Sir, I don't know" Thomas said while looking down in shame. "What you mean, you don't know?" I yelled. "S-sorry sir, I check it where they are" Thomas said while moving toward door.

"Here sir,  water" sarah said while giving me water. "Rose, my love, drink this" I said to Rose who was still in that pose. As she drink water slowly, I think about what will happened?.

After drinking water, I took her in my hand and started to sooth her hand with my thumb.

"Rose, my love say something, what happened? I asked softly. She only looked at me for few minutes, then started to weep. "shh....my love what happened, why are you crying?" I said while taking her in my lap.

"M-mo-mom a-and d-da-dad" after saying this she again started to cry. "Shh.....at least don't cry" I said while wiping her face. 

I saw her falling on my shoulder. "ROSE" I yelled while patting her face. "SARAH, call the doctor immediately". I said while trying to wake Rose." My love please wake up" I worriedly said.

Few minutes later, Doctor came and enter in my room where Rose was lying down.

I was waiting outside my room for 10 minutes. As door open, i hurriedly move toward him. "How is she?"I asked. "Now she is ok, i give her injection, she might be sleeping for few hour" Doctor said. "Why she faint?" I asked.

"She fainted because of mental breakdown, please take care that of her health" Doctor said. I nodded. I told my guard to send doctor off. As doctor leaved, I sae thomas coming toward me.

"Did you get any information, what happened?" I asked. "Sir Mr and Mrs zander are dead" he said. "What" i yelled. 

I enter my room and saw Rose lying on my bed. "I promised you my love, i will take revenge for you, i will kill that person who hurt you" i said while patting her head.

" Thomas i want every information about what happend there" i said in serious tone. "Ok sir"he said while leave us alone.........
Oh my love........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi  guys,  here is  another chapter....

Plzzzz don't forget to  vote, comment and follow.........

Thanks alot for reading .....

Take care and byeee........