CHAPTER 16

Thomas p.o.v

I have been waiting for Mam for a while, but she is no coming.......as i was going to call the sir, 3 girls were coming out of the college. "Excuse me! mam" i said.

"Yes!" one of them said while looking or i should say probably checking me out. "Umm...ahm ahem".. I faked coughed to get their attention. "Is there still any girl in the college?" i asked.

At my question three of them looks at each other as they are hiding something. "N-No,we didn't see any girl, actually we are the last one" the girl at the front said.

She was avoiding my eyes, her hands were also trembling which she was trying to hide her best. These all gestures pointing towards one thing that she is lying. I moved towards her, where is Rose? I said in my dominant voice.

"W-who is Rose?" One at the front said. "This is your last warning tell me where is she after this what happens to you will be your own fault" I warned them. "Y-you dont w-who i-i am" she said.

"Do you know who Rose mam is? If you know that then you probably didn't mess with her, now tell me where she is otherwise"...... i threatened them.

"S-she is"- Rebbeca!" the girl at the front cuts her as the Rebbeca was going to tell where mam is. I pulled out my gun which i always kept for any emergency situation. I aimed at rebbeca. "TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" i yelled. She flinched. "S-she is in the classroom, sleeping there right now" She cowardly said. "Take me there" i said.

"Y-you asked and we told you now let us go" the girl at the front said. "I don't believe on your words now take me there" I said while pushing them all toward college corridor. They take me toward one class at the end of hall. "There she is, now can w-we go? P-Plzz" She requested. I shake my head no now enter i said.

As we enter, i saw mam was badly beaten blood was oozing out of her thighs and her arms were also badly bruised. "MAM!" i yelled. I ran toward her. I heard as they all ran away. As i put my hands on mam back she screamed.

Ahhh....... after this she fainted. I carried mam with one arm on her back while other under her legs. I ran toward my car with mam in my arms. I put mam on back seat cautiously. I called sir. "Yeah thomas, why are not you back with Rose, by the way where is she, what is she doing?" Sir asked.

"S-sir m-mam, she is badly beaten by some girls, i am going towards the hospital". I nervously said. "WHAT!WHICH HOSPITAL IM COMING" sir yelled. I looked toward mam through rare mirror. "Mam plzz, be ok" I worriedly said.

........................................................................

Noah p.o.v

"Sir these documents needs your signature" Henry said

"Sir these documents needs your signature" Henry said. "Hmm..han ok, put it there, i will sign it after checking it out" I said absentmindly.

"Sir, is everything alright? you are kind of seem worried and absent mind and you are constantly looking toward watch. Are you waiting for someone" My assistant said. I shake my head. "No you can go now" i ordered leaving no room for furthur discussion.

I put my head in my hands and sighed. She didn't even call me once and now its already been 2 hour she will be home but when i called home, maid told me that she still didnt came home. I was still in my own thoughts when i feel vibration. I saw that my phone was ringing.

"Yeah thomas, why are not you back with Rose, by the way where is she, what is she doing?" I asked angrily.

"S-sir m-mam, she is badly beaten by some girls, i am going towards the hospital". Thomas said. "WHAT!WHICH HOSPITAL IM COMING" i yelled. My love, plzz be ok i thought. "HENRY, TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL" I yelled while moving my chair toward the door.

........................................................................

We reached at the hospital where thomas took rose.

We moved toward emergency ward as thomas already told us where they took her

We moved toward emergency ward as thomas already told us where they took her. As we enter in the emergency ward i saw thomas was waiting in front of surgery room. "What are doctors saying?" I asked while adjusting my chair infront of thomas.

"They took mam in the emergency room for 1 hour and since then no one came out of the surgry room" he said. I nodded. "Who did this?" I asked calmly. "Sir im not sure but i think they are those three girls who take me to the mam" thomas said.

"What happened there give me full report with full proofs within 2 hour" i said to thomas. "Yes sir" he said. "And thomas bring all those guys which i appointed for rose security, they failed to protect rose now they will be punished for this" i said angrily Noah what are you going to do?" Henry said while putting his hand on my shoulder. "You will see".........

My Rose i will burn everyone who try to hurt you..........

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys..........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it.....

Sorry guys for late update............

Plzzzz plzz don't forget to vote, follow and share......

Love you guys... thanks alot for wait.........

I hope you all have a great day.....bye.........