Early love pt1

Year : 2015

It was early of monsoon may be its a July , I can't forget the feeling of butterflies of love in my heart. The memories are always the unforgettable if you don't try to remember them. 

I was sitting in my balcony keeping my book on my face trying to concentrate on my school homework. keep on thinking about how i will memorize the whole chapter of social studies. The story is of me, kia ,a 15 years old girl , a good student of the class, not the famous but the absent minded as well. Too shy to speak to anyone and even a non-confident person. I always try to keep myself away from the other students so i did not get the attentions like other girls of the class. No one try to interrupt me because of my such behavior. The friends around me always desire me for good behavior and marks of mine. 

i was not in any ones mind till i got my first proposal. WTF!

These was such period of my life where everyone needs a care, support, love and advices. But unfortunately i got everything wrong at wrong time. So, a boy of my class ,hiren was in love with me from past 2years but he didn't told. But your friends are your biggest enemies I guess! 

From teasing of my friends to get to know he is in love with me its was such mess for me. huuhh!

i was aware of his behavior regarding me , but i was not sure. To make sure its true or not i wrote a letter for him one day. Because the i was to shy to talk to him, so letter was my option. Not even i was getting words what to ask him about me , how he feels for me or how he will think about me after reading . i was in awkward position. These things are really why so confusing at first time. Still i wrote a tiny letter with some confusing spellings. 

The next day early morning of school i enter the class, as usual i was a little late many of our classmates have arrived already. i was in confusion and curious how should i give him the letter in front of everybody. I told him to give me a notebook for the notes and i took the book from him and told him silently about the letter and told him to reply me soon. But as usual my luck all the classmates around me got to know about me and him regarding the letter. WHY GOD THIS HAPPENS WITH ME ! i was in such dilemma. But soon got my answer. As you all know it was yes from him and soon he also wanted answer from me what i am thinking about him?? 

i was in serious condition of thinking what to say or not!

As I got the letter from him and I open it at my home ,but so afraid to read so I went to washroom the  i read it.So happy as well as confused while reading. The next day early morning, he was waiting for me near the benches of my side in the classroom. Eye contacts of him towards me were different , a hope of intensity can be felt from his posture while standing. His friends were around him , gossiping like as usual. As i saw him , i turned myself, put my bag on my place and just moved so fast. He saw me when i ignored him and went outside. Here mindset of every shy girl is different. i was hesitating regarding the answer to give him. i was thinking a lot what to do and what to tell him as i was totally new towards this phase of my life. 

Suddenly, as i moved outside he followed me , and he stopped me in my way. What's wrong with you ? he asked with curious face. am i did anything wrong to you please say? Its not compulsory for you to answer and if its no, you can tell we will be still good friends but just don't ignore me.

i was totally blank at that moment looking at his eyes and his feeling towards me. i wasn't sure with my feelings as well. At the moment, every stupid girl do i did the same , I said NO! listening me he said okay ! but still we are good friends. He moved inside the class and i sat at my place without looking anywhere else. i just moved myself to look at him, he was sad from his face and head down himself on the desk. i was really in weird position. My friend knew , what was going between us at that time. She said "you are wrong, what you are doing with his feelings look at him he is just so sad from your answer!" she asked me further , what you wanted to say ?

i was bit confused and didn't knew anything about this feeling. As we say Haste make waste. In my condition it happened the same. I just said Yes! to him, without having any feeling rather then attraction of this teenage situations. After listening my answer he was in such a happiness, because he was truely in love with me. For him it was dream come true moment. Its like your crush became your girlfriend. hahaaha! What a silly feelings of our own, we accept it as true love for that moment and try to make it as your life loving person. 

Boys are always forward in this feelings and whereas girls never know about the person around her have so many feelings for her. 

Now the main story begins of a girl who don't know whether its a attraction or a sudden feeling for a boy. That's we call it a early love. For me its too new lets see what next challenge after this..

to be continued...keep reading....!!!!