The first slap.. pt8

Year : 2017 

After meeting at the cafe, i had changed a lot. I never used to give excuses to my parents of my being late. But after returning from cafe i reached very late from school and I have only told them I will be celebrating the birthday at school so it will be somewhat late. I just made excuse of bus was late. Haashh !! 

The days were good now even more happier than before. Love is not finding happiness for ourself but try to be happy with someone else happiness. I try to imagine a lot about us. What we will do when we finally together? Or this will also be end like before it happened? I was so much curious about it. Day by day we were being so close to each other on chat and for our feelings. 

I was now finally in my 12 boards and 1 yr was left for the exams. I got average percentage in my 11 grade which were troubling me inside. I was questioning myself why my progress is getting so down. I was really getting distracted from my studies due my new relationship may be! I won't able to study whenever I want to be. Even when I don't use to think about him. He was doing good in his studies while studying one day before the exams and i am unable to make it while doing one week before the exams. I was such a bad at my own thoughts. I even discussed this with him and he encouraged me also but it was no use for me and even i am getting down day by day. 

Whenever I tried to study i felt like sleeping and even i used to sleep for hours coming from school. This all situation made me in depressed and even i cried a lot. I used to talked hours on phone with aarav when no one was around and that moment I feel relieved. We teased each other we made laughing talks and even some lovely chats that make us both feel free with stress. 

It was my summer vacation in between before 12 grade to be started. We got only a 15 days for the vacation. It was such less time to enjoy anything and we had wedding at our house. So no time to go out as well. 

Aarav was having his college because of the exams in those days. We decided to meet as no one was at home at that time. I was all alone so I went to his house because his family went for some wedding at Village and it was also a wedding season. It was near to my house as well. He had just returned from his college and I went there. It was such a good moments for us. Only we both were together. He on the T.V with a movie we want to see. Sat together on the sofa with some chips of potatoes and a cola to drink, which he had bought for me while coming from college as he knew how I would be hungry. Even i didn't told him but he already knew. Movie was going but it was excuse to sit at a place and enjoy the love of togetherness. We talked a lot in between and even we shared our childhood memories with each other. He was cute even in his childhood pics and more innocent from today's aarav I saw. He shared all the mischief he had done through out his childhood and even in college as well. He always commented on my pics which I had sent him and those cute comment made me feel love from inside. 

It was almost a hour as gone sitting with him and it was my time to leave for home. I was not interested to go home because of him and his eyes that made me stop for a bit. I told him now I have to go before it's too late. I stood up and he suddenly grabbed my hand with his palm with full tightness and told can you please stay little bit!! I am feeling very happy sitting with you. Please stay for a while. He stood up near me,it was very less distance between us and he grabbed my both hands together. He told me that why you are like this to me like so much loveable. I never felt like this with anyone before whether I was having girlfriends before but you made me realise how much I like you. I feel always happy and relieved whenever I am with you. The feelings are so much now that even in future you will not love me but I will be the always same for you. You changed me a lot from agreesive to good hearted person. Last time you left me made me think a lot about you in wrong way of beating you or i should plan a revenge on you but you face and your love came in between my rivalry mind. Please stay the way you are as always and do promise me again you will never leave me .