the last call Prt 16

Now i started believing the thought of "Everything happen for a reason!"

because now i don't have anything good remaining with me to think and take decision. Life was as usual unpredictable for me every single day. The same sort of drama used to happen at my home and i was used to it!! i was such a stupid and helpless at that time . No hope!! 

every day getting up with the same thought what next i am going to see now in my life. I used to speak to God.... am I so bad in my whole life that i deserve such unwanted things??? god will you spare me for once.. But as i was left alone.. 

last and finally i decided  "Jo hoga dekha jayega bhagwan ki yehi marjii ho!!" when you are helpless you think in such a way. After few days there was december the month of Aarav's birthday! even i also decided to call him but my misfortune i wasn't having a college that day!

even universe is not accepting this thought of me. But still i manage and called my friend we will go because i have a important work. we will be back in an hour. She refused for a bit but came with me. As we reached i took her phone. She told me" i didn't recharged my phone calls and internet today"

"i was like what the fuck!!## man. why the hell is happening with me only.. i was totally in anger but i can't tell her because she came with me such a long. now what to do??  aah god help me pzzzz"

"i came so far from home for this call and without calling i won't go home. Unluckily that day no other was seen around us who would help me for a call.. But waited for a while one of her known friend came around she asked her will you share your wi-fi with us its important?! i was feeling great she said yes and i just texted Aarav will you call me right now please! after few minutes he seen the messages and called me back! the joy of my heart was dancing inside.. i couldn't express it. but i have less time to talk and he called backed and started with that low tone of voice!"

"kya hua aj kese call kiya?" hmmm. he spoke.

"its your birthday so i called you and can't forget it as you know. i was trying to call you in between as well but didn't called. how r u? everything okay in your life as before". i asked

he started with harsh life talks of his behavior. "everything changed as you left from my life and i was again that old Aarav with angry face and irritated person in the family always yelling at my family members. stop spending time at home always outside with some of my friends atleast they were there after you left! haash... what about you must be happy in your life because most of the problems were because of me right hahhah! must have new boyfriend or nooo you have a fiance ! what about him must be great person mahesh.. 

i exclaimed "hmm what happy ? i am not, just showing everything is fine from outside but internally i am broked... first you were there to listen my issues but i am all alone.. even he doubts on me till yet whenever you trespass from our society as if we are still connected and talking with each other and i am calling to come here ." i told what happened in this few months to aarav.

haan ! why don't you tell your parents that he doubts on you and why not to say..? "look we don't talk and don't even connected after the breakup. you should tell your parents about it , not just because we broke up but you are good person you don't deserve such person. and i am fixed now to my situations and i will never let you come back in my life. i already wasted 4 yrs with you and your feelings. still you broke your promise." i was totally forget for a second that we had broke up so far and this is just a last and few minute conversation not the regular one before we had. He was advising me to take stand for what is wrong for me. i really wanted to go back to him again because of his way of talking.

He said " you don't deserve me.... felt weird, bad, angry and sad listening to this right. you should feel this because you will never know how i went through those days,. whatever girls never understand this and even you too!" Okay anything more you want to speak you can? you called me because i called u on your birthday that you should also call me, the formality!? yes! "

Last few more words i spoke of my situations and even told him i don't any thing to spare at that time and even you were not there to support so i could let you be with me if i am not strong enough to support you till the very end. sorry for what i had done to you that what i can say...okay be happy in your life. He also spoke to me same, be happy in your marriage life now .. take care of yourself!! bye never call me back. 

Call was over.(_the last talk....!!!)