The first MISTAKE...! pt2

As days were passing with my new feelings for that boy. It just like how you feel in your first love! Maybe.. All around look like unreal and fascinating. How the things changed so easily after that day, i started thinking about him naturally. Friends around me always try to teased me with his name and i became madly shy for that. Its a drastic change for anyone who fall for someone suddenly. I guess! hope everyone must be the same. 

Day after day i used to think about him more and more.. From early morning going to school, entering the class, waiting for him, always try to find ways to talk to him. By exchanging notes or whether it is " WILL YOU SOLVE MY DOUBTS? " please will you explain me again i didn't got it!!. As he was ranker of the class. We used to chat during the lecture sitting opposite to each other while looking at each other or by writing inside our books and send it by our fellow classmates. 

we always find ways try to sit next to each other during lectures or the breaks. Its was a unexplainable feeling inside me. From this much experiences i was got to know he was a kind and good guy, to whom i can believe blindly. He was very understandable during any situations i try face. We usually care for each other a lot. We went for a date first time without knowing anybody else. It was truly memorable for me. 

the feelings were now for him were at high peek. I really made him as my life loving partner at very early age. We used discuss our future together. We try to find the ways how we can stay forever together ever after. We used to write the love letters of lots of promises of being together and we love each other to the end.... etc , etc , etc ......

You must be thinking its like cringe feeling i was in with ,of being a couple at very early age. Thats a mistake i started doing from here, i thought it as life biggest gift that i achieved. All here it was a boy who was madly in love with me. He has a lot of hope from me. i can really feel in his eyes. From the gifts he gave to the feelings he try to show me from his ways were very attractive. 

As any girl can fall for such things and as i was!! Due to being relationship i was distracted a lot. But i was not like this before, everything changed my life. But he was focused towards his situations but i was totally mad in such love things. 

As days past, a year felt like never before. As you became teenager everything you look from your way its all true. But you never knew the upcoming situations which make you think of you decisions. We both were together from last one year. Everything was good and happily going on on both of our lives. Till now i didn't got any proposals from any boy from school not even from my friends as well, but being with him i tried getting proposal from boys of my class and even the seniors of our school. I was amazed!! after all this happened. This is called the teenage life of a girl like me . But i was in relationship with him , so such things never bothered me. 

We used to chat on messenger usually. We used send emojis of happy, sad, enjoying, etc. it was such life of facebook at that time, which is now taken by instagram this days. I had secretly account on it and i chat with everyone i know. Everything was good going till anything happened in my life. Its was like a striking of thunder in my life with lots of new problems and a new beginning as well. 

                                                                             ..............

                                                                             YEAR : 2016

At that time i was at my aunt house for a week. Where usually i used to go from when i was a kid. I saw a boy from my balcony who was staring at me. The face was familiar to me as i knew him but never talked to him once in my life. Few moment of time passed as i was standing their, still he was staring at me. I was bit confused for a while "what's wrong with him!" So when i looked at him then he turned himself  and moved away. It was a turning point here....

Everyday, whenever i used to come outside of my house and if he used to be there , he would stare at me with a curious mind always. I just always think inside me "what's wrong with this boy", "Feels like i should ask him", "feels like- give him a huge punch on his face. BOOM!","AAH! what to do with this boy or should i complain about him"? a lot of questions arise in my mind.

Finally! one day i got a chance to speak to him! He was playing a cricket near my house , suddenly the ball came up in my balcony. As he only came to take the ball. It was my first time talking to him, even i don't know his name. He came near me through the stairs , asked for the ball and when i saw him i was as usual confused talking to anyone. I was able to only ask "his name and what he is studying this days?" I was in awkward situation and full high running heartbeats. 

It was a new feeling for me now again. This teenage level hormones are too tricking ,they always try to change your feelings. WHY??? it happened to me while i met him for just a moment. Even knowing i was in relationship with a boy in school. How can i ignore this? So many questions... to be answered out, His name was Aarav , i loved his name and even i searched him on social media to try to talk to him....

                                                                   ............................... 

So this is my main another character AARAV, my first mistake will take me to so much of revenges in my further life. keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!