Confession pt7

Days were passing on and the feelings for him were now top of peak point of my heart. The thoughts which were troubling me every single day talking to him were how can i love such person,is it right what I am doing now? Should I change my decision and go back to aarav and confess him about my feelings? I was too confused again. Even i know the upcoming circumstances of our relationship which will now had big issue as well. His family and my family were not too close it each other and even the most important was my dad how he would react if he found out about me.I always thought of everything to be okay in good form. I was making myself accept the reality which will be in near future. 

I was so jealous if aarav will get over the other girl or he will not feel for me anymore. I was so obsessed with my feelings now. Even i asked him before few days of his birthday what he wants fke the birthday? Hmm he thought two ways of the gift. He replied maybe the gift will be the watch or you will return again in my life somehow.. i was amazed by his thinking. I told him first option may be true but second must not be the right one how can I will be coming to you life after j already left you.  He even told me this were my thoughts okay it's upto you what you want to give me. We were little apart from each other for a while but even our bond was being so strong that it won't get broken anymore. He was always thier to cheer me up and even he always scold me for what I was wrong. Looking him so strong for me made me release what I am doing to him ? 

Many times I even forced him of having another girlfriend for him but he was like ," if you want to be my gf then tell me okay don't let enter other thoughts of girls in my mind ! Please. You were my last one to be okay ...then it will be directly my life partner after the marriage. I always hope.you to be my only life partner ever after. I always imagine you as my future wife in my mind. How I will irritate you when you are sad and how we will be together at my own home." Listening to him about me was like this is that person whom I meant to be. Atleast he knows my importance and even how he cares about me. 

Now it was a day before his birthday even i asked him what he will be doing at night or he will celebrate with his friends that day. He was not sure of celebrating his birthday but I told him I will try to wish him if possible at night. Even i wished him in advanced for his birthday. I was super excited for his gift because the only gift I can give him was my confession for his feelings. 

I was pretending to study at that night so that my parents would not know I have to send him a text. Everyone was already slept. I was reading my book it was already 11.30 and I was waiting of 12.00 at night so that I can wish him with full of my heart what I feel for him and it was his gift. That 30 mins were so tiring to wait and I was getting sleepy a lot . Even mg eyes were hurting me that day and don't let me stay awake for a while. The thing I was thinking about happened the same i fall asleep before 12.00 and also before sending him text. I slept then early morning of 4 o clock alarm woke me up for every day morning study and i saw the time and thought what a dumb I am can't even stay awake for a while. Then suddenly texted him with the birthday wish and even my confession. I finally told him I can't live without you so please accept my confession and even i am very sorry for what I had done to you. I am really sorry for rejecting and humiliating you just because of my mindset. Please accept my proposal again .. sweetheart

Even told him if it is yes from him then please come at your college bus point I wil go from their only have a big smile i will understand if it yes. And the message was sent. Now its time to see him while going to school and I was sure of his answer as well . I got up and ready for my school went in my van and sat started thinking about him . Finally after few minutes near his bus point I saw him and even i can see the happiness on his face and it was yes again from him. I got my things back.  Even i can't express how happy I was. The day went well. Even we talked on the messager about my morning message. He was also happy. Even last night his friends celebrated his birthday. He had sent me all the pics of his celebration. Now his birth date and our relationship date were same so to remember it always. Now he was insisting me to meet him but it was not that possible for me.

What should I say at home if I want to meet him. I told him just for the perfect time we will meet soon. Even i didn't told my friends about this. I really don't want anyone to know about it . Because I think this can be convert to my misfortune.  As everyday we see each at our fix time. Nothing was wrong those days. Even now I have grown up in my this type feelings. Even i learnt a lot from the past deeds. But the girl like me with lot of restrictions have to suffer. You can't go anywhere without telling and can't talk to boys whom you don't know or even if you then too you can't talk. Just because of the narrow minded people life get destroyed. What you really want in your life you have to fight for it? 

I met him on my friend birthday celebration after few months. Excitement was at high level for both of us. I went with my friends at the cafe to celebrate and even i already called him. So now it was time to tell my friends as well because there was no other option. The feeling of butterflies in my heart were so good. I started assuming that when I will meet him .. I will run and grab him in my arms tightly and tell him I waited for you a lot. There were many thoughts running in my mind for a while before meeting him. But it's not possible how you always think. 

But the reality was I was so much nervous and even heartbeat were so heavy for a moment when I saw him. He was before the time I arrived at the cafe. I introduced him with everybody. He became familiar to them and started talking and gossiping about me and my silly nature. 

At the end my friends went off but I was there with him for few more time. Now we were only two at the cafe and even no other people were around me because it was early me time there was a less crowd in the cafe. I was bit shy looking at him for a moment. Even he could get his eyes of from me. Because this was the first time we were so close to each other. Hope everyone in the world who are couples have felt the same what I getting through. We grabbed each other hands and started talking how were the past days and even how we are feeling right now for each other. I was wishing I will never ever leave his hands. 

He told why are you being sweaty in hands are you okay or shall we go home now ? If it's uncomfortable for you then tell me... He took his handkerchief and rubbed my hands which were so wet due to nervousness. Because I was like this only from before. I get always nervous sudden change of behaviour and always panicked. He told me not to worry a lot. No one is here whom we know right.. stay calm. I was bit now comfortable and felt so safe with that words. 

The eyes were so much to tell and lips spoke so little but the heart felt all of it. 

This feeling was different. Now I was finally in love of my life. The butterflies were now dancing in my heart. The tightness of his hand can be felt and I was not in my mood to go home . It was already late for me to go home. Now I told me let's leave now before it's too late. We grabbed each other hand stood from the place .  We clicked few photos of each other so to keep this lovely memories with each other. He told me i will drop you okay don't go by your own . I told "no way. I am not that strong to sit on you bike. But I can go home alone by bus.. i will leave okay. " He told "don't worry let's go now together I will leave far away from your home then go by your self. Okay cowardly girl.. he was teasing me .. a lot till the time but there was now options there . I had to sit. Finally I sat in his bike and we left . We gossiped while riding and he left me far away as he said. I was so happy that day and don't want to leave him but it was time apart at our own worlds . 

Then it was bye for each other. He went through the left and I went to my right to go home. 

It was such a amazing day of my life can't be forgotten. Days were good..  now day by day and even we were growing together in tight bond of love. We planned a lot in this months and even what will be my further step I was eagerly waiting for .. but life is hard it will never give you what to expect for.... 

Keep reading 😉.......to know more.!!