the end.....prt 17

"Love has no happy ending in real life".....

Doesn't mean i stopped believing in love but understood a lot throughout the phase i went. Atleast not in this phase of my life i was not able to achieve my love but somewhere i will find it soon. But somewhere i still love him with whole of my heart.

At the end, i had married to mahesh after lots of conflicts between him and me as well as my family. At last, i ended up doing something foolish for which i wasn't ready at all. But i was always like going with the flow now. aashh!

                                                                           Year:2020

After 1.5 yrs of argument after leaving aarav, i got married to mahesh. hmmm it was all going in flow. But at the end all you need is your family and they will support you as always. Everything was good the preparation and wedding things. In a month of preparation everything ended well. Even i was now letting my past memories to go out of my mind slowly. Life was somewhat okay! now me and mahesh were living together. but somehow our past interrupt and make out future unstable, as it happened to me many times. Many times i saw aarav but couldn't face him. Sometimes due which mahesh always got a issue with me whenever aarav used to pass by. but days after days things got used too. and slowly aarav had disappeared from my life. And i was busy with my life and family. Still i used memorize him whenever i used to feel low and alone. 

Now its already passed 4 yrs of marriage still  i like to remember my magical past. Even happy today that i moved on easily. Now it to easy to love someone. I had two magical twins always surrounded by me. they give me strength for who i am. They made me happy when i was alone. That was my story with not happy ending but lovely ending with loving myself and my happiness. 

That's the way of life... Still your Love not found stay in finding a love in others..

keeep looving... :)