The secrets pt10

Life has so many surprises waiting for you on the way beyond your expectations. What you think about doing but life give the opposite of the results. It just like the silence before the thundering storm. Shhh! 

As I was interested in kdramas i also told aarav to watch it. He was not interested to watch that Korean dramas at all but he would like those Americans show or series instead. I insisted him watch at my favourite episode from that drama which was the last episode. Because I also assume the same thing for him like the scenes i saw in that kdrama. Why we girls have so much fantasies to crack? Which are not even real. I told him to watch for my sake so he watched and even he loved those scenes of kdrama. He also love the song and OST 's of these kdrama . He had screenshot of the song from it to show me. The song goes as " i will love you till the end of time". Haanhn i felt this song memorising him. He had so many cute things related to me like this screenshot, the wallpaper of K letter inside the keyboard which was his home screen in mobile and also so many..

After meeting at school we also met on 31 st Dec. To enjoy some time together before the new year to come. Haahh ! We were right after such a long time. It was really chill moment for both of us because its winter. The moisture of his hand can be felt in my palm. I was relaxed for a while . We talked a lot about what he had been in these 4/5 months. He even saw my scar of slap near my eye. He told me about my father. Your dad called after few days we caught up. He spoked. So rudely with me using the bad words. I know I was worried for you so I didn't spoke back . He told me to leave you and my daughter will also not meet you so better not to come near around. But inside me i was laughing and saying I will take your daughter without your understanding. Hahhah! We laughed for a while on it. But I didn't knew about this. I was startled. He told me don't panic. It's just a fear he is creating between us. I will try to overcome it. It's good you came to meet me. I thought you will leave me after this even i was afraid of you. Don't you ever leave me okay! I said  I will try my best dear. ! That I will never change my decision.  As we were talking further he told me about his challenge back in 2016 when first time he saw him know it was surprised.

He told me and my friend had a challenge on you. I didn't understand it properly. Then he explained me . He told me i had never knew about you if my friend neve told about you. As he liked you first but he told me about all these. Then I just teased him that she will not follow you back. You better watch it. So my friend challenged me let's see to whom she will choose first. Even i accepted the challenge so I started looking at you and even stared you the whole day incase you fall for me. At last it happened you fortunately fall for me and I won the challenge. When aarav told me these i was surprised and even got a angry as well. I told him so this reason you are with me in such long time . Just for a cheap challenge are you insane. 

He told me just ca down dear.. it not what you are thinking!! Wait. It was really started as challenge or game but I really fall for you. I really love you so just don't get irritated! I was bit angry and i told him I will kill you how could you do it.!? Selfish! He told me with lovingly that" Do you really get angry look at you how red you are ? Hahahsh you are amazing my girl.  Okay sorry' sorry I don't wanted to tell but I couldn't stop my self. Sorry my sweet heart. 

I was not angry but little got irritated. He then console me for those 4 months we were apart. Let's promise we will not be apart from now on. Okay. ! He was such sweet and naughtiest person in front of me and also his childish behaviour would lure me towards him. The way he teased me the way he loved me and the the way understand me was enough for me to take stand for him and blindly love him back with full of strength. He was medicine for my all weakness and illness. And I was also a lucky for him in somewhere. My support always made him strong and healthy. Who would know all happiness is not consistent! ? 

We were growing and changing day by day and now finally the new year to come on now. Hoping to better together further and also we will not have such bad memories to come now. I wished him new year by texting and lots of hope of good things.