True feeling! pt3

It was glad talking to that boy, his name was Aarav. I don't know why i was impressed by his name but something different feeling i got for a moment. aahh! I'm mad!:)

After few days, i was returning from school on my way towards the home, i was with my friends and even with my school boyfriend. We were in our way to talking and gossiping with each other, i was surprised looking at some familiar face once again. It was Aarav!... i saw him he was with his friend on bike and our eye contact were so close . i can't get over it. I saw him till the very end he went through. i was thinking it is a coincidence or by mean he was here.. i am a overthinker through out my life!!! From that day , all coincidence started one by one. Whenever i am outside he was there , wherever i m with my friends he was there, whenever i 'm on store he was there...

It became so obvious for me to find him wherever i m going!... For a moment of time i was irritated from his such behavior. I really wanted to talk to him and ask him anything you want to ask me or should i complain about you. One day i told my friend, this idiot is always staring at me whenever I'm outside. She said," Whatt! why r u telling me this ? that too now .... Wait I'll see him! Fuck man!. Wait! i told. Its not time to go and fight we will see it later on. I ignored it. It was our final year of school just as the board exam year. All were busy with their life and further planning. Me and hiren were thinking about what to do further and which school should we join for high school studies.

That boy was totally in my mind in those days and i was very curious about him. Even i wanted to talk but i don't have so much guts to talk to him directly. One day i randomly search him on social media. I got his profile, he was a junior college student at that time may be 2 yrs older than me. I searched more about him throughout the profile. He was too smart by looks and even handsome as well. I send him a friend request so i can talk to him and i was 100% sure he would accept it. In few hours, he accepted the request!!!

A message i send him, "hi!!, did you remember me?" He texted back with "yes, of Course !" how could i don't remember you. i asked him some few questions what he is doing and what he is studying . i was impressed from his performance at school and even in college as well. He was smart and intelligent from his face. At the very end, i finally asked him "Why do you stare me always?" i am very irritated from your behavior. He replied "I just like you!" From the days i saw in front of my house. I like to stare at you so that i feel a lot about you. So please accept my proposal. I was surprised from his replies he gave me.. For a moment i was speechless and blank what to reply to this idiot!! I was sure of what i am doing and reality was my answer at that time. I replied him back,"i am already in relationship with a boy in my school". he replied," so leave him!! for me i like you more.."." Have you lost it ,i am committed to him!! "i said with aggression. and i can't leave him..

he replied "as your wish. but i like you." I said "can't we be just good friends". its up to you i don't make girlfriend as a friend if you want be girlfriend then please say yes. i was confused with my own feelings that day. There was something inside me , which was making me think about him and telling don't let this boy go! That day, i felt different which i never felt for hiren and what i was feeling was totally wrong at that time. i ended the chat with aarav telling him that we can be good friends.

i was never confused in my life but this made me think a lot. I was confused with both the feelings. the one with hiren and another i got from aarav at that time. Aarav made me think a lot whenever he used to look at me and now this days, staring of him at me was a good feeling for me and i also didn't get irritated from his behavior. It was a happy feeling for me and it was a starting of my first step towards his feelings. But my reality was pulling me down day by day. i was distracted a lot from my studies and from the surrounding.

Even i started ignoring hiren in school and i started talking less with him. He always tries to make me happy whenever he is around. I pretend to be okay and always make him fill love:(

Few days to go for our final 10 grade board exams, i was busy thinking what should i do further in my studies. i used to chat with aarav as well so that i can't loose him anyway. I used to ask him doubt regarding the career and all. He almost try to refuse with me to talk because i rejected him, but then he usually talked with me whenever he liked.

After my final 10 grade board exam completed, i was totally free. Whenever i got time to talk i used to message Aarav and if he didn't replied i used to send him 10/20 messages together so he can back online. I was very curious for him whenever i saw. I always find ways to look at him. I started standing in my balcony regularly and whenever he is there on his terrace . We started staring each other and tried talking with our gestures . Now i was totally in love with him .

But i was doing wrong with someone's feeling and i was being selfish for myself at that time. It was too late now. I solved out my confusion with my split feelings for this two boys. The one who was my bf was my actually he was my best friend and he was in one sided feeling with me .

And another aarav was a different thing or you can say , He is my first love to be. I was amazes as well as bit sad for what i have done so far. How should i explain this things to hiren, i was totally a mess. i cried for what i have done to him. Now i have two options and to choose one!!

............................keep reading!!!!