The gift 🎁.. pt6

Finally it was my birthday and the ending of the July as well I was very happy on my birthday somehow because of that gift maybe!! One day before my birthday aarav messaged me ,"i will come to give your gift in the morning near your school van point so be there and take your gift or else I will throw it. What should I do now of this gift because you had left the relationship so !" 

I was very frightened that day what will other think if he gives me gift in such a manner in the early morning. What if my parents will found out or the other kids who go with me in that van ! I was so nervous I thought he must be playing with my thoughts or just as simply he would be saying about coming in the morning. What should I do now God please help me with this? No other way was their to do with this ! I just waited for the next day to come. Soon in the morning I got up my parents wished me for my birthday and even i dressed up for my school celebration of my birthday as well it was too happily moment but what to do with this gift. I went to my school van stop. I looked around if he was their or not but no one seems to be their . I was relieved for a moment. 

Then I saw my van it was little far from my distance and then the aarav arrived in front of me I was startled for a bit. Then he was with that gift with fully wrapped in red gift paper and it was in a white polythene. I was surprised to see him and he spoked with me "take this gift and I will leave". I was little frightening with my shaking hands and was with lots of thoughts should i take or let him leave. He said " please take this or i will throw it here only in front of everyone okay do it fast. My van was almost thier near me and I took the gift from him and he left already. 

The kids and one girl with me saw everything that happened their. The girl with me asked me "who was he? What did he gave you ? " I was not sure what to tell her but I told her about him then she wished me happy birthday and you got the gift very lucky!! Then she moved backed and I was totally running with the thoughts what to say at home regarding the gift and even at my new school my friends will ask me about it ? I was totally a mess and I reached at school and everyone there wished me. The friends who were close to me I told them about the whole story which they never knew about aarav. They told me don't worry we will find the solution for this gift now. As only one month was completed for.my new school and they were totally new friends for me as well. Till then I was also finding out the solution for this gift and then one of my friend told me let's open it what it's inside? And another friend also forced me to open it. Even I was also excited to open it and I did it. It's was an amazing wrist watch of my all time. It have little diamonds on it with analog design. It's was half silver and half gold colored watch. From the look I was very happy and I wore it on my hand and it actually look so beautiful on my fair white hands with that circular design in it. But it's was bit loose for me as I was skinny girl with thin body hahahaha! 

Then I put that watch inside mg bag and I got a solution to tell my parents that the watch was given  by five of my friends together at school. The final thought I have was this only what to do with this. I went home and told the same thing which I had thought in the school and I was little afraid as well. Even I told my friends if asked you about the watch then please tell them what I explained you ! It was such a tiring day for me and even my birthday was never too surprising like this was before. I just then opened my fb messenger looked for my messages and their were many wishes for my birthday and even i just saw first message of only one it was of aarav. I saw his messages it was from last night 12:00 of my birthday wish and even if that gift he gave me and told me to come as well. I was very happy after seeing the 12:00 night message and even i blushed. I was very fluttered from his messages of encouraging me . But even sad of what I had done to him. The day went well even i replied him about his watch was amazing and even everyone around me liked it a lot. He was also happy that j took and even he told me about how he had purchased one month before of my birthday and even was also excited to call me out for my birthday to celebrate but I had made hime sad and everything was messed up already. But it went well. But from on my birthdays were always bring me the huge surprises . 

Then day after day we both usually talked with each other but with a little space of regression between us. I was happy but also very nervous about his feelings as well. Many celebration came in between like our festival were I used to dress up well and I used to tell him about my dressing style today. Even we had shared some pics with each other randomly before our break-up. I was getting confused day by day with my own self. Why I am such a overthinker and why I am not like aarav who is always ready to tackle every problems of his life whether it's me or his own life. I always used to ask him how he is always so easy on every problem and why I always panics in every situations. This panics of seeing at him now became my all time problem. Just like whenever randomly if I saw him in public or near around my parents i usually got a panic small attack like I feel anxious and nervous with lots of sweat with the feeling of uneasiness in the stomach. Which was really not good for me! Day were moving fast and now I was waiting for his birthday to come which was very near a month to go.

Now it was Diwali a happy and prosperous festival for us to be I prayed always for us to be together in near future and a happy life. But life was always opposites of my thoughts even my luck as well. Aarav always tell me that I am very lucky for him from the time I came into his life. I always thought really I am lucky for him or just. But he was true maybe in some kind.

He gave me many examples of how I was lucky for him. From the time I came in his life he got good marks in the college exams and even mang good things happened to him like having a good conversations with his parents which he was not having before. He had slow down his anger how it was before and now he had started having patience as well. Even he had changed a lot from the aarav I saw and felt first time. I had heard that people try to change as per their loves one behaviour and as he was became now. A month left for his birthday now and I wished him telling that what you wish for you this birthday and even i have surprise for you to come ? He was surprised and replied me with full of hope of coming me in his life again or just a normal gift I wil give. 

Keep reading for further....😊

LOVE NOT FOUND....On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara