Chapter 21

You cared for John for the following weeks, you waited on him hand and foot which he hated but he couldn't stop you from doing it. It made you think of after your accident, how useless you felt when the girls kept doing everything for you. After about 3 weeks John was finally able to stand and walk around a little bit with assistance. He held on to your hand using you as a crutch as he walked. "Are you okay?" You asked for about the tenth time that day. "I'm fine, darlin' I'll tell you if I'm not, okay?" He leaned over slowly kissing the top of your head, squeezing your hand as he did so.

That night as usual you followed the now normal routine of sitting John in bed, cleaning and changing his dressing. The healing process had now changed the large hole in his stomach into a decent sized gash on his right side. You kneeled in front of him between his legs, you cleaned the wound with a water and alcohol mixture, he held onto your shoulder squeezing it as the wound was still extremely sensitive. You pressed into his stomach cleaning it exactly how Strauss had showed you, he squeezed your shoulder very hard this time causing you to jerk away from him. "Oh, damn it I'm sorry, y/n." He said brushing his fingers on the side of your face. You turned to look at him telling him it was okay, he reached behind your head pulling you towards him. He pulled you up into a passionate kiss, you realized this was the first time you had kissed him in almost a month. You had been so caught up in caring for him that romance had completely slipped both of your minds. This kiss melted you into John, sighing as you pressed deeper into his lips. He rubbed the back of your head with his fingertips resting the other hand on your face.

His tongue begged to enter your mouth, you opened your mouth allowing him. The kiss ended too soon to make up for the lost time of the past month. You pulled away, breathing out a shuddering breath as you did. John smiled looking at you, "God, I needed that." You sighed before having him lean back again to continue cleaning his wound. As he did you noticed a bulge rising underneath his pants. You chuckled to yourself continuing with your task purposely rubbing your forearm against his hard dick every now and then. "Quit that." John growled, grinning down at you. You smiled back up at him nodding, but you didn't stop. You used one hand to clean and the other to rub against his crotch. Once you were done cleaning you rewrapped his torso, John's eyes never left you during the entire time. You began to unbutton just the top buttons of your shirt to expose your cleavage. You pushed your chest forward and looked up to him doe-eyed. "Goddamn it woman, you drive me crazy." John said pulling you up to stand in front of him.

He carefully placed you on his lap wrapping your legs around him gently. He pulled you down into a kiss slightly tugging your hair in the process, you felt his bulge grow larger and larger. You knew you wouldn't be able to have sex with him being in the condition he was but you could still please him, right?

You broke the kiss smiling as you slid off of his lap. "Where are you goin' missy?" He questioned, you slinked down to your knees, your eyes never leaving his. He looked down at you, his lips slightly parted as his breath hitched. You carefully and painfully slowly unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down to just below his knees. Since moving to Clemens Point, John had invested in some new underwear, a pair of boxers, as his usual union suit was too warm for this weather. You unbuttoned the opening to his boxers, sliding his hard cock out. John whimpered slightly, after feeling your soft hands on his manhood. His face turned bright red after realizing you had heard him.

You began to lick the head of his penis, circling around it as he shifted and fidgeted under your touch. "Son of a bitch." He whispered, you then took his entire cock in your mouth bobbing your head slowly from the base to the tip. He rested his hands on the back of your head holding your hair back for you. He began to slightly buck into you, but that motion was too painful for his wound so he quickly stopped. You bobbed your head faster, causing him to groan quietly. "Fuck, y/n." He cursed your name looking down at you, you felt the salty taste of precum in your mouth and moved your head even faster. This caused John to groan even louder, and cursing the faster you went. "Y/n-." He stuttered. "I'm gonna- goddamn it."

He released his load into your mouth, it spilled out the sides reflexively causing you to spit the rest out. John looked down at you, grinning like a child. "What did I do to deserve a woman like you." He pulled you up into a quick kiss, and then began redressing himself. "I think I need to lay down after that." He said smiling coyly, he laid down on the bed leaving room for you and patted the space. You curled up next to him he placed his hand onto your now growing stomach, and fell asleep with you in his arms.