Episode 2

Paige throws Felip a comforter as her way of saying that she doesn't want to see his shirtless glory on the couch.

Felip just rolls up the comforter into a ball and confidently stands up.

Paige glares at him, knowing exactly what he's about to do next.

Felip meets Paige's eyes and he tosses the balled up comforter onto her bed.

Until only the half-naked, white blonde egg-head is standing right before Paige's eyes.

Lean, tattooed up on one arm, caramel skinned, almost white-colored close-cropped hair and has sharp facial features.

Paige doesn't know how or why she knows this but she feels like Felip is just trying so hard to do what he's told in this game show.

And that this is not who Felip really is and he's just acting from a script.

Deep down, Paige somehow feels like Felip is actually a shy, timid guy.

Then, there's the awkward silence.

Paige didn't want to give Felip the satisfaction that she's seeing his abs in front of her.

So she kept her eyes on Felip's jaw that tenses a little instead

Paige watches as Felip's lips form a small smirk

"Di ka komportable?" (Are you uncomfortable?) Felip continues to pretend he's confident and arrogant.

Paige is still wearing a serious expression "Di ka ba marunong mag damit?" (Don't you know how to wear clothes?)

Felip just laughs embarrassingly to himself.

It surprised Paige that there's someone like Felip who could be so cocky one moment and then chill the next.

"Di ako nakakatulog ng may damit" (I can't sleep with clothes on) Felip admits calmly, tugging his sweatpants so low that his Supreme boxers are showing.

Paige takes a deep breath, closing her eyes to prevent her mouth from slipping swear words.

At this moment, Paige would've lost her patience.

Felip just anticipates a clash coming between them. He readies each of his hands on either side of his waist.

"Okay. Ganito..." (Okay. Tell you what...) Paige feels suddenly really hot from building up argument.

The heat made Paige sweat like crazy. So she took her hoodie off first

And then she starts, "1. Kung matutulog ka ng walang damit, mag kumot ka
2. Dyan ka lang sa side mo
3. Di mo ko kailangang kausapin unless sobrang importante
4. Mag damit ka pag matutulog ka dito
and
5. Wag mo kong tinititigan

Okay?"
(1. If you're going to sleep naked, cover yourself with a blanket
2. Stay on your side
3. You don't need to talk to me unless it's really important
4. Wear clothes around here when you're not sleeping
and
5. Don't ever stare at me
Okay?)

Felip looks away, bites his lip, and smiles through his prominent frustration "Tapos ka na?" (Are you done?)

Paige just crosses her arms, unbothered.

"Okay. Ako naman" (Okay. My turn) Felip steps closer, pacing the floor "1. Kung gigisingin mo ko mamayang gabi dahil di mo na kaya ang lamig, kailangan mag share tayo ng kumot." (1. If you're going to wake me up tonight because the cold won't let you sleep, we're gonna have to share the blanket)