Episode 5.5

Justin was the last to enter the living room area.

"May ice cream daw kanila Sev! Tara!" (Sev is inviting us for ice cream! Let's go!) The clueless boy, Justin, was able to recruit the entire group with just the words 'ice cream'.

But the narrator had to remind them twice "Mission: no interaction starts now. Failure to pass the test will eliminate five random girls from the show"

"Oo nga pala" (Oh) The boys almost got sidetracked by ice cream and the task reminder has just cancelled their excitement.

"Mission ano daw?" (What mission?) Justin, disoriented, tilts his head to the side, asking in the wind.

Pablo hits Justin at the top of his head, being the strict leader "Late kasi eh" (You're late)

"Hayop na ice cream 'yan ipapahamak pa tayo" (Dumb ice cream almost put us in danger) Stell's anger management issues return, hitting Justin's head, too.

Justin just smiles apologetically "Ano ba kasi yon? Bawal natin pansinin sila?" (What is it? We can't speak to the girls?)

The boys starts to get a little serious, wondering if they could pull this through.

"Alright. Kailangan natin ng plan" (Alright. We need a plan) Captain Pablo requests a group discussion and so they all took a seat on the concave sofa, forming a semi circle.

"So ito naisip namin ni pinuno..." (So here's what...) Josh elaborates their game plan "Kailangan sama sama lang tayo lagi. Walang hihiwalay, kahit anong mangyari, hanggang matapos yung dare..." (We need to move around as one group. No matter what happens, no one will fly solo until the end of the dare)

Right away, the other members speak their concerns all at once

"Eh pano kung natatae?" (What if someone needs to go to the bathroom?) is Stell's problem.
"Saan tayo matutulog?" (Where do we sleep, then?) Justin complains.
"Seryoso ba yan?!" (Are you joking?!) Felip stands up defiantly.

"Wait lang kase di pa tapos..." (Just wait. Let us finish) Pablo tries to mute the chaos "... pag magkakasama kasi tayo, walang excuse para makausap natin yung iba and tayo tayo lang nasa conversation tapos kunyari lagi tayo may pinag uusapan, magbbusy busyhan tayo. Gets?" (If we all stay as a group, there won't be any excuse to speak to the others outside this circle. Our conversations will always have to stay only between us so we can pretend to be busy with our own activities) 

"Eh pano nga kung kailangan mag CR?" (And what if someone really needs to use the bathroom?) Stell stands his ground.

"Ganon talaga" (It is what it is) Josh grins with no mercy "Unless may naiisip kayong mas maganda" (Unless you can think of a better plan)

Justin, Felip and Stell feels defeated. They couldn't search their brains for any other suggestions.
Or are just too lazy to.

Until they all found a common ground which is to play PS4 on the couch area for a whole day.

And they went on until past lunch time.

"Jah, kanina pa namin kayo hinahanap!" (Justin, we were waiting for you guys!) Sev, walks in on the boys' gaming session.

Frances and Zae are right behind Sev, almost blocking the TV. But the boys did all they could to ignore them and adjusted their heads to get a clearer view of their video game.

Justin and Josh just trash talked each other while going furious with each of their own Playstation controllers.

"Kenny!!! Sali ako" (Hey, Felip! Can I join you guys?) Erin skips in, asking Felip to scoot over so she can occupy the space beside Felip on the couch.

The boys kept their conversation without letting the distractions in.

Felip doesn't even look at Erin, popping a popcorn on his mouth while laughing with the boys "1v1 kasi tayo Josh ano" (Why don't you play against me, Josh)

"O halika! Payt" (You're on) A competitive Josh heatedly steals the controller from Justin's hand. 

The boys are playing Tekken, which Sev, Frances and Zae knew nothing about so all they could do is wait for the boys to give them some attention.

Erin, embarrassed in front of the three other girls, throws a tantrum at Felip before leaving "Sabi mo sakin kagabi mag chi-chill tayo sa room nyo today. Hmp talk shit" (Last night, you told me you and I are gonna chill in your room today. Liar)

"Pablo, magne-Netflix kami sa room ni Ally. Gusto nyo sumama?" (Pablo, we're having a movie marathon at Ally's room. Do you guys wanna come join?) Frances tries a desperate move.

"Pare, gamitan mo kasi ng magandang combo!!!" (Dude, use better combos!) Pablo's eyes didn't leave the TV screen, snatching a joystick out of Josh's hands "Ako nga" (Let me try)

Frances, Zae and Sev looks at each other and left before they humiliate themselves further.

"O diba? Effective yung plano" (See? The plan worked) Josh whispers, still pretending to be lost in the game.

While the other boys are busy giving high fives to each other, the public address speaker comes on to disturb the peace again:

"Ladies, proceed to the dining area right beside the living room. Your game will begin in a few minutes"

The boys shared troubled glances but still carried on with their game.

It almost worried some of the girls that the boys could waste the whole day away just playing video games.

Paige passes by the TV screen, sweaty and just wearing a black yoga set.

She looks like she was in the middle of exercising before they were called to assemble at the dining area.

Josh couldn't resist to take another glance at Paige. But Pablo clearing his throat three times signals Josh to keep his head on the game.

"Hoy Ken" Stell said with a half pursed lip while pressing some controller keys.

Felip is smiling like he's won a lottery "Bakit? Wala naman akong ginagawa" (What? I didn't do anything)

"Huhugutin ko mata nyong dalawa ni Josh" (I'll rip you and Josh's eyeballs out) Stell warns with a resting face.

"Kay Pablo din" (And Pablo's too) Justin adds, secretly hitting Pablo's stomach with his elbow.

But Stell and Justin were hypocrites. They, too, are wondering if Paige still smells like baby powder even with a post-workout look.

The sound from the speaker comes back when the girls have already settled on the dining table: "Girls, you will be playing an all-girls drinking game called Truth or Drink. Your drink is readily available inside the fridge. Enjoy!"

Paige's eyes widened in disbelief.

She has just finished wiping the sweat from her neck and shoulders with a towel. But she starts to sweat again.

She never drank even a single drop of alcohol her entire life.

While the boys failed miserably to hide a mix of both entertainment and concerned reactions.

They kept on pretending to mind their own business at the lounge.

"Ang weird ng mga boys ngayon. Sobrang busy nila sa PS4. Hindi man lang nila tayo makausap ngayong araw" (Something's off about the boys today. They've been so busy with the PS4. They couldn't even speak to us) Ally rants to everyone in the table.

"That's okay, girls! Mamaya hindi na nila tayo matitiis" (That's okay, girls! They won't be able to resist us later on) with a wink, Erin releases bottles of tequila from the fridge and sets them up right at the middle of the table.

There are now six bottles around a spinning wheel of 17 colors with all their names on it.

Paige doesn't really know about this game. But she knows she could just speak the truth to avoid taking a shot.

Dianne volunteers to spin the wheel excitedly and it chooses Ally, the girl Pablo chose from the first task "Truth or drink? Ally, tabi ba kayo natulog ni Pablo nung first night? And nag cuddle ba kayo?" (Truth or drink? Ally, did you and Pablo sleep on the same bed the first night? And did you guys cuddle?)

Pablo almost reacted but his band mates' looks kept him from making a mistake.

Ally giggles and chooses to drink to keep whatever the truth is to herself. Ally spins and it's Erin's turn "Truth or drink? Erin, may something ba kayo ni Ken nung high school?" (Truth or drink? Erin, were you and Ken a thing back in high school?)

Erin smirks and looks over at Ken, who is now trying to keep a straight face while reaching for a glass of water, and answers "Yes. We dated for a year."

Paige could barf at how fake the other girls' reactions were.

Erin swings the wheel until it stops on Paige's name.

Paige becomes unsettled by Erin's sinister smile "So... Paige, truth or drink? When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" 

It was a simple question. But the answer will endanger her stay in New York. 

Paige had no other choice and Erin is doing this on purpose. 

Will everyone notice that she's hiding something if she chooses to drink?

Screw it. Paige thought and drank so fast, the new experience causes her to choke from the burning sensation on her throat.

"Ayoko *cough* i-share yung *cough* personal life ko" (I just don't *cough* like sharing *cough* personal stuff about me) Paige struggles to speak.

Felip is already so good at looking uninterested but one of his legs is moving restlessly now.

"Boring" Erin's smile fades.

Paige spins the wheel to pass the attention she's getting to someone else "Bianca, truth or drink? Bakit nagselos si Krisha sainyong dalawa ni Stell?" (Sev, truth or drink? Why was Krisha jealous of you and Stell?)

Bianca answers in a heart beat "Kasi nakita nya kami ni Stell na magkatabi sa bed ko" (Because she saw Stell and I on my bed)

Everyone in the villa is suddenly fired up by the gossip. Even the boys were poking at each other.

A lot of hot tea was spilled for the next two hours.

And Paige couldn't count the times she wasn't able to escape from the drinks that kept coming and coming.

One bottle left and some of the girls are already a wild mess, dirty dancing and kissing each other on the lips.

Paige was one of the girls who are now almost passing out on the table.

Until she couldn't make the ground stop spinning anymore.

And she just lets sleep take over her.