Episode 5

Last night, Paige made a female friend on the show for the very first time.

It's not all the time that she would meet another female who didn't snob her or acted fake around her.

Mitch is one of the things that made Paige's night.

But today, Mitch had to be evicted from the game.

So when morning came the next day, the very first thing Paige did is to pay Mitch a visit in her bed room.

Mitch has already packed up half of her things, dry tears on her cheeks.

Paige sits on the edge of Mitch's bed, offering Mitch a listening ear.

Mitch quickly wipes the tears upon Paige's entrance "Uy. Kamusta kagabi? Bigla kayo nawala ni Ken" (Oh, hey. How was last night? You and Felip just disappeared)

Paige hates that Mitch had to pretend that she's okay "Sorry, Mitch ah? Nawala lang kasi ako sa mood after nung announcement" (Sorry, Mitch. I wasn't in the mood anymore after the announcement so...)

"Nag kulong ka nanaman daw sa room mo sabi ni Justin" (Yeah. Justin said you locked yourself in your room again) Mitch's voice is probably weak from crying all night "Ikaw talaga. Hinintay ka daw ni Ken lumabas ng room mo hanggang nakatulog nalang sya sa sala" (You crazy girl. They said Felip waited for you to come out of your room until he fell asleep on the living room couch)

Paige doesn't want to think about anything else but Mitch's emotions right now.

"Nasulit mo naman ba yung event?" (Were you able to make the most out of the event?) Paige doesn't know if she's saying the right words, being someone who knows only a little about comforting someone.

"Oo naman" (Of course) Mitch fakes a smile "Inexpect ko nadin kasi yung announcement eh. Kasalanan ko naman din kasi akala ko hindi nila mahahalata yung confession ko kay..." (I kinda expected it. It's my fault because I was too complacent that no one would hear about my confession to...)

"Parang yun lang, i-eeliminate na nila?!" (That was their stupid grounds for sending you home?) Paige couldn't contain the anger in her voice "Normal naman magka crush diba?" (Last time I checked, it was normal to have a crush)

"Sa game na to, hindi" (Not in this game) Mitch stops what she's doing "Paige, muntik ko na syang i-kiss habang nagsasayaw kami. Hindi ko na napigilan." (Paige, I almost kissed him while we were dancing. I couldn't help it anymore.)

Paige covers her mouth "Anong reaction nya?" (And what was his reaction?)

Mitch just breaks down crying "Yun nga yung masakit eh. Hindi pala mutual nararamdaman namin" (That's what hurts the most. We aren't on the same page)

Paige's heart broke just hearing someone else's story. It reminds her of how much she would do for Kent who couldn't even pick up her calls "Gets ko nararamdaman mo. Alam ko yu--" (I know how you feel. I kno--)

"-- Paige, hindi mo magegets kasi ikaw ang swerte swerte mo na ikaw yung gusto nya. Nakita ko yun sa mga mata nya." (-- How will you understand, Paige? You don't even know how lucky you are that you're the one he likes. I saw it in his eyes) Mitch couldn't keep her pain any longer, raising her tone.

"Mga artista sila ng TV show na 'to, Mitch" (They are actors of their own TV show, Mitch) Paige finds herself matching Mitch's tone "Acting lahat ng ginagawa nila para at the end of the day, may ma-evict sila" (They come up with acts so that at the end of the day, they could evict someone)

Mitch looks like it finally dawns on her and exhales "Siguro nga mas okay nalang na umalis na ko dito kaysa magtimpi pa sa mga pakulo nila" (Maybe it's best I leave than bear with all their games)