Episode 6

Yesterday's challenge taught Paige so much about being honest.

It really did.

Hiding so much truth leads you to suffer head-aching consequences. Literally.

Paige opens her eyes and sees the digital clock on her bedside blink "12:04PM"

The last she remembers was falling asleep on the kitchen table.

Wait.

Then, how did she make it on her bed?

Paige doesn't want to think about anything for now. Her head hurts so much.

Why does her blanket smell like Felip, though?

She moves to lie on her other side only to find Felip's sleeping face right in front of hers.

Paige tries to move further away but instead she accidentally falls on the floor.

The sound made Felip wake up.

Paige checks her body if it's still in tact and gratefully, Paige is still wearing the same clothes from last night. But with a big black shirt on top of it.

Someone helped her put the shirt on.

"Ginagawa mo?" (What the hell are you doing?) Felip snorts a laugh as soon as he realizes that Paige fell on the floor, sitting up to check if she didn't break any bones.

Felip just broke the very first rule that Paige has set up in this bedroom.

The good news is, he kept his clothes on.

"E, ikaw! Anong ginagawa mo?" (What are you doing?) Paige dusts herself off the floor, wanting some kind of explanation as to why they're sleeping on the same bed.

"Natutulog. 10AM na kaya ako nakatulog dahil sayo" (Sleeping. I wasn't able to get enough sleep because of you) Felip lays down again, closing his eyes.

"Malay ko ba kung anong oras ka na nakatulog! Wala nga ako maalala eh!" (The hell I know about how much sleep you got! I don't even remember anything!) Paige fumes with one hand on her head.

"Gusto mo maalala?" (Do you want to remember?) Felip speaks with one eye barely open.

"Please. Ano ba nangyari sakin?" (Please. Tell me what happened) Paige is asking for mercy, occupying the other half of the bed, knees to her chest.

Felip is now telling the whole story with his eyes closed...

"Nung nakatulog ka sa table, nagtago muna kami dito sa room mo kasi hinahabol na kami nung girls, sinasayawan na kami nila Frances (Right after you fall asleep on the table, the boys and I had to hide because of Frances and her peers)

Sobrang lasing nila maghuhubad na sila...." (They were so drunk out of their minds, they were strip dancing)

Wait. Paige waves her hand for Felip to pause so she can analyze what he said "Nagtago kayo kasi.... maghuhubad na sila?" (You were hiding.... because they were... stripping?)

"Syempre. Good boys kami eh" (Yup. Because we're were good boys) Felip brags, flexing one arm up "Tyaka may task kami kahapon na wag kayong pansinin ng isang buong araw" (Plus, we were given a task to ignore the girls for a whole day)

Paige rolls her eyes at how awful her hangover is.

"Edi ayun na nga nag lock kami dito hanggang mga 4 AM siguro. Tapos... lumabas lang kami nung tulog na kayong lahat" (Anyway, so... we locked up until around 4AM and we only left this room once everyone of you is asleep) Felip goes on