Episode 3

"Boys," an imaginary female voice coming from a loud speaker stops everyone from finishing their breakfast "16 hours to go before today's task ends"

There's suddenly tension in the atmosphere for a few seconds.

"Sige po. Wait, ano daw yung sabi?" (Alright. Wait... what did it say?) Stell breaks all the seriousness and shouts in the air, making the girls around him giggle.

"Gentlemen, in fifteen minutes, please be ready to enter the question room. Ladies, we request you to gather at the lounge upon the boys' exit." The robotic female voice announces before a mic drop is heard from the PA system.

"Ang serious naman" (Why so serious?) Pablo tries to keep the friendly environment so the girls won't feel scared.

"Fifteen minutes lang yung naintindihan ko. English lahat eh." (All I understood was 'fifteen minutes'. It was all in English) Josh admits adorably, making fun of himself.

"Wala bang kasunod na Tagalog translation d'yan? Yung parang nasa LRT" (We need the Tagalog translation like the ones from the train announcers in Manila) Justin demands.

Fifteen minutes passed, the breakfast table has been cleared.

Paige remains to clean up the kitchen while the girls scatter about to the living room.

The boys have entered a door with an "off-limits" sign that must be called the question room.

A big television switches to life all on its own where the girls have congregated.

The television showed all five boys inside their detainment.

They are compressed together on one couch.

An imaginary interviewer starts asking them questions: "How are you, gentlemen?"

"Okay lang po" they all said in unison, with some thumbs up.

"So far, so good naman po" Pablo, being the leader, spoke for the team.

"How has the 8 hours of your challenge been?" The questions keep on coming.

The boys look like they're all searching the air for answers. Except for Felip who is twiddling with his rings.

"Sobrang gaganda po ng mga girls" (The girls are stunning) Josh smiles widely.

This earned Josh playful blows at the back of his head from the other members.

And made the girls in the living area shriek like rubber ducks.

"Pero, ayun po. Besides don, tinuturuan po kami ng challenge na 'to kung pano talaga dapat mag-alaga ng mga babae." (But, yeah. Besides that, this challenge is teaching us on how to properly take care of women) The baby boy Justin shares his soft insights.

"Ewan nalang po namin kay Ken." (We don't know about Ken, though) Stell attacks his co-member with his jokes.

Laughter fills their room.

Felip just gives Stell an expression that says 'Are you kidding me? I think I did really well'.

"Nung first night po kasi... Akala po talaga namin hindi po magkakasundo si Ken and si Paige. Nagpustahan pa nga po kami eh" (During the first night, we really thought that Ken and Paige won't get along. We made a secret bet about it) Pablo confesses.

So that's the part where they were looking at each other during their choosing ceremony.

In addition, Josh reveals "Para po kasi silang may wall pareho" (Because they both look like they have built in walls)