Episode 9

Yesterday, three girls were eliminated. All of which are Erin's friends: Frances, Zae and Ivonne.

Flashback to Paige's life and death situation: Felip, Justin and Josh all became guilty about what happened.

But Felip still joked about Paige's first words the moment she woke up from her near-drowning experience "Tas sabi nya pre, 'Patay na ba ko? Heaven ba to? Namatay ka din ba?' Di ko alam kung tatawa ba ko pero pramis tawang tawa talaga ko dun" (Bro, and she was like 'Am I dead? Is this heaven? Are you dead too?' I swear she cracked me up)

"Tawa tawa ka dyan. Mag-uusap pa tayo mamaya" (Don't laugh now. We still need to talk later on) Pablo's body was just glued on the couch like he was the most exhausted boyband leader in the world.

Felip just snickered like Sniper the fox from Dora the Explorer as his response to Pablo's authority.

"Sorry" Josh couldn't stop saying this under his breath while he dried Paige up in a towel.

Then, Justin carried Paige into a bath tub filled with warm water to normalize her body temperature "Tawagin mo lang ako pag may kailangan ka, okay? Nasa labas lang ako ng pinto, ha? Okay" (Just call me if you need anything, okay? I'll be right outside the door. Okay? Okay)

Stell even prepared soup "Anong gusto mo, Paige? Mushroom soup o chicken soup? Ken, wag kang humihirit ng chicken soup dyan. Hindi ikaw tinatanong ko" (Paige, would you like mushroom or chicken for soup? Shut up, Ken. I wasn't asking if you'd like chicken soup. I'm asking Paige)

"Sigurado kayong kumpleto na to ah? Sige sige. Thank you" (Are you sure this is everything? Alright. Thanks) Pablo gathered the medicine from the medic that stopped by.

Felip even prepared his comfy hoodie and cotton sweatpants to keep Paige warm.

All the princess treatment Paige didn't ask for. And the other girls didn't like it one bit.

Nonetheless, SB19 isn't so bad after all. It's just a shame that this whole game show is trying to ruin these boys. Paige thought.

"Kamusta pakiramdam mo?" (How are you feeling?) Josh showed up again with a pillow and used them to elevate Paige's feet while she lied down on the sofa "Galit ka na ba sakin?" (Are you pissed at me already?)

Paige, wearing Felip's hoodie and cotton pants, stared at Josh for a while and said "Mukha mo yung huling nakita ko bago ako nag black out. Sige nga..Pano na ko magagalit sayo nyan?" (Your face was the last thing I saw before I fainted. How am I supposed to be mad at you now?)

"Weeeeeeh?" Josh said with an unconvinced tone.

Relieved, Josh moved to the sofa and laid Paige's head on his lap "May epekto din pala sa utak yung lunod noh?" (Didn't know near drowning had effects on the brain)

"Unggoy. Di ka nga marunong lumangoy ang pangit mo pa mag paddle sa ilalim ng tubig..pero tinulungan mo padin ako. Ano nang laban ko?" (Dumbo. You suck at swimming and your underwater paddles were kinda ugly. But you still helped me. So what am I supposed to do now?) Paige told him this with half-closed eyes.

"Wow. Galing mo lumangoy ha?" (Wow. Coming from someone who almost drowned?) Josh took the offense with a joke and as soon as Paige had fallen asleep he took the chance to say something "Kung totoo siguro kitang girlfriend, hinding hindi mangyayari yun" (If you were my girl for real, that would never happen)

"Kwento mo sa pagong" (Go talk to a turtle) Paige opened her eyes and it cracked Josh up. It turned out that she pretended to sleep.

To Josh's surprise, Paige laughed too.