Episode 3.5

All the girls were excited about the new information they heard

and that is.. the girls are actually allowed to go around New York with one of the SB19 boys.

It's a girl's dream come true.

Not for Paige.

The good thing is, she didn't get herself in trouble after her misbehavior back there.

Or else it would've been a one way ticket back to the Philippines without accomplishing anything at all.

The only thing Paige could do right now is count down til the weekend.

As soon as the boys return from their confinement in the question room,
Felip is back at it again with following Paige around.

But the thing about being with Felip is that it feels like you're hanging out with no one.

So it could be better than anything right now.

They're both in the bedroom again.

Felip can just sit in one corner for an hour, scrolling through his phone.

Apparently, Felip is said to be the spoiled one of their group and the management has allowed him to keep his phone inside the villa.

Paige has been lying in a fetal position on her bed for the past hour, just waiting for the weekdays to be over so she can spend a day outside the villa.

3 days to go. And it doesn't matter anymore if any of the boys will wish to come along with her or not: a day to explore New York is already a big treat.

This isn't what she has imagined her first day in New York to be-- unproductive.

Felip doesn't know what to do about Paige feeling bad for whatever it is that she doesn't want to share.

He just watches Paige as she lies on her side, pressing a pillow with her fingers like they're piano keys.

Paige is silently humming a song now, with her eyes closed.

Other people would think Paige has lost her mind. But for Felip, a light bulb flickered inside his brain.

Felip finally has an idea.

He makes his way on Paige's bed that smells like powder then sits right beside Paige as his way of comforting her.

This makes Paige sit up lazily "Wag ngayon, Fe--" (Not now, Fe--)

Felip gently holds on to Paige's arm "--Sumama ka nalang sakin" (Just come with me)

His hand is smooth and it might have left his expensive scent on her skin.

"Saan?" (Where are we going?) Paige blinks her big eyes at him.

"Basta" (Just trust me) Felip helps Paige up until he's practically dragging her outside their room.

Felip is still holding Paige's wrist, looking around to check if no one is watching him sneak her out before guiding her up a flight of stairs.

"Saan mo ba ako dadalin, ha?" (Where are you taking me?) Paige is losing her calmness now.

Felip stays cautious around them, opens a room at the farthest part of the villa, making Paige's heart beat a little faster.

Is it even right to trust this guy right away?

What if he's secretly a serial killer?

There are some celebrities with the same swagger and sexy perfume that are reported for sexual abuse.