Episode 7.5

"Ano bang nangyari?" (What the hell happened, bro?) Pablo is now looking like a frustrated dad who is scolding his four children.

Justin doesn't know how it happened but thankfully, everyone got back to the villa safe and sound.

The taxi ride home was intensely silent for Paige, Felip and Justin. But Justin's guilt could almost scream and Felip being his typical argumentative self, seems pissed that his anger towards the drunkards was never released.

Now, Felip is sitting wide spread on the couch while the others are seated guiltily "Kulit kasi ng isa jan. Sabing wag nang iinom ulit. Ayan muntik pang--" (If only someone didn't have to be so stubborn then--)

"-- Kasalanan ko. Ako nag invite kay Paige dun" (It was my idea. I took Paige there) Justin owns up and Paige doesn't feel good about it. Justin only wanted to cheer her up.

This makes Felip sit up straighter "Hanep. Lakas pala ng tama mo Jah eh. Alam mo namang isa ka din mahina sa--" (Great. Are you crazy, Justin? You know that you have low alcohol toler--)

"Relax, dre" Josh puts a hand on Ken's shoulder, only his one leg resting on the couch..

Everyone is gathered around the couch now.

"Iniwan mo ko sa street! Kung saan saan ka nakapunta! Good thing I called Josh and Dianne to pick me up!" (You left me in the street! Where the hell have you been? Good thing I called Josh and Dianne to pick me up!) Erin is fuming at Felip.

"Buti nalang dumating agad yung mga barangay tanod" (You're lucky the barangay officers came right away) Stell shakes the tension with a funny comment. A barangay officer only exists in the Philippines.

"Di yun mga barangay tanod. Mukhang mga traffic enforcer nga lang mga yun eh" (Traffic enforcers don't exist here. But those guys look like traffic enforcers) Justin rides along with Stell's comedy.

"Di ako nakikipag biruan. Muntik na kayo mapa-trouble. Bad publicity satin to kung walang dumating na police" (Now's not the time for jokes. You almost got in to trouble and that was almost a bad publicity for us if the police didn't butt in) Pablo is running a hand through his hair.

"Pano kung di ako napadaan dun? Sige nga. Edi napano na to" (What if I didn't show up there? Hmm? Do you realize the things that might've happened to her?) Felip points a finger at Paige's direction before looking seriously into her eyes.

Felip calms down the moment Paige returns his look.

"Teka bakit ka nga ba napunta sa bar na yon? Diba may date kayo ni Erin?" (Wait why were you in that bar too? Didn't you and Erin go shopping?) Justin says with a hint of accusation.

"Wala lang. Nakita ko kayong pumasok dun sa--" (Nothing. I saw the two of you enter that--) Felip's mouth wanted to explain something but Pablo's exhausted voice overpowers everybody.

"--Wala na kong pake kung san san kayo napunta kanina. Ang sakin lang, Ken, Jah, Josh, Stell... sana man lang nag-uupdate kayo kahit sa groupchat lang natin. Lalo ngayon responsibility natin yung mga girls." (--I don't care where you all went to. Ken, Justin, Josh, Stell... I just wished you gave updates especially now that we have girls to be responsible for) Pablo is admired by everyone for this. For his leadership.

Paige should have realized that by now. But she's not emotionally well to think about anything and everything all at once.

"Basta next time ha? Wala nang mangyayaring ganito" (I hope nothing like this ever happens again) Pablo gives up on being pissed off. And just before Paige thinks it's over Pablo calls her