Chapter Eighty-four 84

"Here I am", she said then drew her seat and sat down.

"Good thing you're not late", said Ali while sitting with a blonde lady and man. "Meet Mrs Ximena Perez and Mr Alvin Perez".

"Nice to meet you", she said then smiled and shook his wife alone.

"They're both writers and are interested in a partnership business with us", added Ali.

"We read your novels and they're extraordinary. You're talented Ms Saleh", said Ximena with her Spanish accent.

"Thank you".

"We want to produce a movie with one of your books like sign a contract with you", Alvin began.

She didn't say a word but nodded to hear more.

"We will be very happy if you let us realize this book,

The waiteress

and there is so much gain for you Ms Saleh".

"Okay I understand what you mean but ummm I'll think about it", she said then they grinned.

"Okay we'll give you time. You two make a good match", said Ximena then they shook and set forth.

"So are you saying yes?"

"Of course not. You know how I hate to see people copy my things", she said then sipped her tea.

"C'mon let's go", he said then she picked her bag and they began walking away but stopped after she saw something mind blowing.

It was like a couple thing. Usman and Laila were sitting at a table and drinking their drinks with all sorts of romance things.

Tears filled her eyes then she realized why Laila had been very cool with her which was suspicious.

She started to walk away ponderously while Ali followed.

She entered his car then cried little. He offered her his handkerchief then she wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry but I hate to tell you this. Usman and Laila are into each other".

"Let's go", she said then walked away to his car because she didn't brought hers but came in Uber but the door was locked.

"Got it", he unlocked the door then she plopped down on the seat. He was about to start the car before she stopped him.

Usman and Laila were walking out of the restaurant with their hands entangled_what she has never done with him but only in the hospital when she was sick and that was a real excuse.

They were laughing and talking to each other then he opened the door and she got into his car.

"Follow them", she said bosily while he obeyed like her minion.

They arrived at a junction but instead of going down, he swerved then made a u-turn and to a park.

"How could you do this, stop the car", she whined at him.

"For your information I'm not your servant or driver", he said in fury then she got down and began walking her way but he followed.