PROLOGUE

Welcome dear readers.
Copyright ©️ ProgressStanley3 2023
All rights reserved.
This book is fictional. Every act or person in reference to both living or dead, is only coincidental.
But first....
Trigger Warning/disclaimer:
This chapter contains rape, death and trauma. Please be warned. You are likely to see more of this in this book.

This book also contains references to alcohol consumption, smoking, mental disorders, panic attacks, depressions, violence from mafia war, it also discusses emotional and physical abuse from family members.

For safety purposes, please be warned.

¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

BRIGHT silver stars in the night sky, and the homely moon made her think of tomorrow.

Recently, she had been running around the house with excitement in her small pretty face with bright puppy eyes. Right now, she wondered if she would fall asleep.

After the silver, bright stars and moon, the bright blue cool sky and sunrise would appear.

How great it would be for her to see the sun rising again. But she would need to sleep, but she can't.

She was certain her birthday cake would be prettier than her sixth birthday. The last one had strawberries on them, and they were really tasty. Really, really tasty.

"Oh, I can't wait for tomorrowww" she drawled with a pout still watching the sky.

At least this way, she could fall asleep. The beautiful yellow dress with studs of diamond and rubies in her wardrobe and her guitar on the side of the bed tempted her. She didn't want to look behind at them, or she wouldn't sleep tonight. She got the guitar on her third birthday, and a lesson tutor from Italy was hired for her, and it had become her favourite for a year now.

Well.... the gown was too pretty to look away, and her mom had to drag her to bed and warned her to sleep or she would get awful, hideous, and unwelcomed dark circles around her eyes by tomorrow.

And no! She wouldn't like the idea of looking like a ghost on her seventh birthday party. Not at all.

Sighing deeply, she cuddled her teddy closer and closed her eyes, but the smile lingered on her pink lips for a while before she finally fell deep into slumber.

☆☆☆☆

AUGUST 20TH

In the city of Birmingham in England, the bright weather and the cool, fresh wind made the trees, and most plants dance to its rhythm. A beautiful mansion stood between gardens of flowers and colourful plants that surrounded it.

The sky, a mixture of blue and white. Different types and colours of birds celebrated with the wind in the sky as they enjoyed the warmth of the morning sun.

The sun shone through the windows of the little seven year old who slept peacefully on the big yellow mattress. Her black straight hair sprawled on the pillow, legs wide apart with a smile playing on her lips.

The sound of the door made her stire, footfalls on the white tiles got her eyes wide open in alert.

"Hazel?"

It was her mom, she knew it, but her enthusiasm got the best of her, absolutely made her immobile, glued to the bed with mouth agape.

"Snowflake? Elliot called, scared to death.