Author's Note

Welcome, my dear readers.
How have you been? It's my pleasure writing this short note to you to inform you of my intention.
Don't worry, it's nothing frightening.

■■■Trigger warning/disclaimer

In these twenty chapters, you have encountered scenes like rape, death, and references to alcohol consumption and smoking, emotional abuse, and you could see more in the coming chapters like physical abuse, violence from war and trauma.

I made it my priority to inform my readers because health is important.

■■■Slow Burn

As you have noticed, my book moves at a slow pace, and I intend to continue in that state as i don't intend to rush my book. It could destroy my whole idea.

I don't have to rush my characters. My protagonist is going to throw stones, sure, but it's not going to be a simple battle for her or anyone. She will have to make sacrifices and get stones thrown back at her. And it's going to be a thrilling and romantic journey. Keep your fingers crossed, my babies. You are in for a long ride of war and romance. There will be frequent updates, at least two chapters per week and four at most.

■■■Fiction

This book is fictional. Every act or person in reference to both living or dead is coincidental. Please respect my work.

Thank you for all your encouragement. I have a total of 455 votes so far, and I'm grateful to all my readers who have been a support to me and my passion. A big thank you and a heart❤️.

Please stay hydrated💦