CHAPTER SIX☆

This chapter is dedicated to Excelwriting. The winner of the shipping game.

INDIANA EVANS watched her reflection in the mirror before her while her hair was fixed. Another lady was fixing her make-up at the same time.

She was almost on the verge of crying. The rapturous emotions building within her was on the verge of exploding to a thousand little pieces.

In what seemed like hours, they were done, and she was finally left by herself to stare keenly at her reflection.

Her lips were glossy red, her dress too revealing than the last one. Her hair stretched smooth with tight waves at the bottom. Her blue earrings brought out the colour of her eyes. She knew she was pretty, but all of this was neither of her expectations.

This would be the last time she would do this. She would be leaving for Bournemouth with Saya, and everything would be perfect, she told herself and sniffed.

From this dressing room, she could soundly hear the background music and cheers from the club. The girls are still performing, and it will be her turn soon. She was the last performer as always, and she hated the lust she found in their eyes.

"Here you are!" Isabella called from the entrance. "You look so pretty and sexy tonight, darling." She wrapped her right hand around her shoulder and planted an unwelcomed kiss on her left cheek. "You are going to get a lot of men on their knees. So bad they can't have you. You could make a lot of money."

"I would rather die than become this slut you want of me!" Within her she knew this will be the last time, never again.

OUTSIDE AT FLOWERS, Jayden and his bestfriends sat at the corner of the large club room. Their table had vodkas, wines, brandies, and all sort of drinks. The large room boomed with music that they could hardly hear themselves. Some girls were already displaying on the stage ahead but Jayden found no interest.

He was sitting right beside Liam and he felt too uncomfortable that he felt sweat drip now his eyebrow despite the air conditioner.

He stubbed his cigarette on the ashtray and lit the next one.

Liam had sex with Gianna! That was all his head registered now.

The last time he couldn't control, he had a fight with his best friend in a party ground hosted by the senators of England. It was a total fiasco!

Caleb cheers, and roars got him back to the present. "It's so fun at FLOWERS, I come here as often as I can make it." His eyes were still on stage watching the girls dance. They were all in nothing but bikinis that covered lessnof their bodies.

"Often?" Liam asked, watching the girls as well.

"Not quite. But it's my fifth time here. Bro, who would want to miss a place as this?" It was Caleb again pouring wine into his glass with a chuckle.

Ryan, on the other side, was silent, not like he wished to.

Jayden smoked quietly, the puffs of his cigarette forming clouds over his face and above his head. His deadly dark raven coloured eyes could see through a person. He rarely interacts even when he wishes to. The incident four years ago had broken him to the core. He barely smiles, never had a true relationship with any woman. He would rather be this cassanova than fall in love again.

"Your fifth time at FLOWERS," Ryan started. "I would bet the girls are great here." His eyes shone with sexual desire as he watched the girls now with interest.

"True, Ryan. There would be an auction after their performance, and the best of FLOWERS is the last performer coming after the auction." Caleb added sweetly. He knew this niggers than they knew themselves. "Get the highest bid for your favourite, and she would be all yours for the night, that's all bros."