PLEASE READ

Please don't be mad about this absolute bait chapter, I am updating soon. I usually post on my conversation board on my page, but I made this a separate chapter as I want to get this message to as many of you readers as possible.

Just so you lot are aware, I'm going to do a rewrite/edit at some point because I have a bit more time on my hands now and I don't know if any of you have reread this story but like..... the continuity is nowhere to be found. Seriously, I am constantly rereading old chapters when writing new chapters and allllwayyyys find glaring mistakes, like just changing characters names two lines after introducing them and just not had time to make changes till now. I kind of want to make it - not a whole new story - but a much more polished and detailed story that would add to the already existing plot points and really be worth re-reading from the start. Honestly, I was 13 when I started this, and I bustled through the first half of part 1 with so much enthusiasm that I totally just glossed over events that could've made really important plot points. Anyway, let me know what you think, if there are any parts that you were specifically left disappointed or plot points that you thought were lacklustre (KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT GRAHAM I KNOW YOU LOT HATE ME FOR IT BUT IT IS PART OF THE STORYYYYY) and I will try to keep it in mind when editing.

P.S.  just to reinforce, I'm not changing the plot in the slightest, only adding to it to give depth where I feel it is currently lacking.

P. P. S. Thank you all for reading I would've given up on this story so long ago had it not been for your support & comments shouting at me to update. I seriously appreciate each and every comment that I receive and I really take your feedback seriously❤️