Labyrinth Conquest

Rimuru POV

Quite a few days have gone by since that last meeting and I am currently trying to build up a surveillance system. Intelligence agents dispatched by Souei and Moss were waiting at key locations in the Great Forest of Jura. They were also stationed along the coast of the Kingdom of Farmenas, the northern part of Ingracia, and the tops of the mountains.

But even with this much security, there is still a possible chance that they could be discovered and worse off, killed. That would delay any kind of intel from coming back to us. So I came up with a way to be able to observe our surroundings with the use of magic! It's like a satellite that transmits information!

"I could create satellites if you had told me about this earlier, Lady Mother." Iris complained with a small pout

"That would be too advanced for this world. I want the technology of this world to advance steadily without depending on your power. Besides, this works well too, don't you think?"

With the combination of physical magic, spirit magic, and <Spatial Domination>, I was able to create a surveillance system using suspended water droplets, planting them in various locations to project live feed information from those places. When the information could be transcribed, we would be able to monitor those locations from afar. If that still isn't possible, then I could use the lenses that were on high altitudes to magnify the feed and project it to the monitor. That would create magical surveillance satellites with the combination of these three factors. Raphael-san is reliable enough and gathered information about whatever I requested.

"With this system, it would be safer and easier to gather information. Spying is still needed, of course, but when it comes to war and any information about it, this is the best system to use!" I explained

"As expected of Rimuru-sama. I would have never been able to think of something like this..." Diablo praises in awe

And with this system, we will be able to see the movements of the Empire. It is still a prototype though.

<Report. The prototype has been adjusted for the convenience of other users.>

Thank you, Raphael-san!

"Rimuru-sama, I have something urgent to report! A second group has conquered Floor 50!"

"Well now, this is a surprise..." I muttered under my breath and stood up, "Looks like we have another interesting group. Let's go have a look!"

Arriving at the command room with Diablo and Iris, I took my seat while Beretta updated me on the situation.

Three Unique Skill holders, huh?

"Ah! Commander, you're here! The situation remains unchanged for now!" Ramiris informs me

I turned my attention to the display on the screen. Three young boys were on it, conquering each floor at breakneck speed. One of them threw something in his hand and was like a compressed bullet, destroying the monsters in their path. This one was tall with brown hair and a chiseled face. The most noticeable part of him was the jeans and tank top that he wore.

Then that would mean that they are all Otherworlders.

The other boy beside him was skinny and clad in a black robe. The last boy wore a white coat over a chain mail.

White coat, huh? That looks just like...

"A lab coat, or maybe a hospital coat." Mobius interjected my thoughts, "A rather unconventional choice of clothes in this world, huh?"

"Yeah..." I then noted the weapon that was in the brown-haired boy's hands, "That's the Mino's Bardiche, isn't it? Ah, so that's it."

"Yeah, that weapon was the one dropped by Gozer. This guy here seems to be a pretty sharp fighter, swinging that ax like he's practiced for years with it." Veldora pointed out