All about Skills (Current Flame-chasers)

'You' waited as Elysia entered the realm that broke through to a certain reality. When the glass broke again, Elysia was with other individuals who were immensely curious about the space around them.

"So this is not the first time you did this, huh?" Mobius questioned with an incredulous stare at Elysia's direction

"Hehe~ they've been waiting for quite some time now! Too bad there's only twelve of you here though..." Elysia sighed before becoming cheery again, "But that's okay! They can come at a later time!"

"Really, you..."

Eden chuckles lightly, "Ellie is good at making friends. We shouldn't be too surprised."

"She just amazes me at every turn..." Vill-V commented with a light chuckle while Pardofelis nodded in agreement

Kalpas huffed, dissatisfied as he turned back to the dimensional crack behind them, "I'm leaving."

"Wait, Kalpas. At least let Elysia tell us what we are here for." Sakura said as she moved to stop Kalpas from leaving

Kosma kept watch while Griseo looked at 'you' with her sparkling eyes before waving, "Hello. So many different colors..."

"It seems like Griseo is interested in our friends here." Aponia noted with a smile, "Do you want to introduce them to us?"

"Of course!" Elysia replied with an energetic bounce in her step, "They are the kind people who leave kind comments for us! I wanted to introduce them to you guys sooner, so here we are!"

"I see. But is that all?" Eden asks with an amused smile on her face, "I don't suppose we are here for a simple talk."

"Eden does know me best!" Elysia cheered

MEI sighed and shook her head, "Well, since we are here, what are we doing?"

Elysia turns her attention back to the topic at hand, "Simple! Everyone gained Ultimate Skills or Ultimate Gifts, right? It is your turn to show them off to the audience!"

"Oh?" Kalpas cackled, "We are unleashing those here?"

"No, no!" Elysia quickly interjected, "We are just 'showing them off'. In other words, it's an explanation! No fighting!"

"Tch."

"So who's going first?" Pardofelis asks

"Hm... Let's go in the order of appearance!" Elysia suggested with a click of her fingers, "Since Kalpas and Sakura were the first ones to appear in Tempest, let's go with them first!"

Sakura nods, "Okay then."

Kalpas crosses his arms but seems to have no rejections so Elysia requests for Ciel to bring up the screen for everyone to see. The first Ultimate Skill on the screen belonged to Sakura.

[Name: Yae Sakura (EP: 3,730,552 (+ "Frozen Naraka" 1,200,000 + "PRI-ARM: Divine Key - Seven Thunders of Retribution: Rumble" 2,100,000))

Race: Divine Fox

Title: Flame-chaser of Setsuna

Magic: <Ice Magic>, <Lightning Magic>, <Setsuna Arts>

Skill: Ultimate Skill "Alacritous King, Yaksha" - <Thought Acceleration>, <Multilayer Barrier>, <Physical Attack Nullification>, <Mental Attack Nullification>, <Natural Effects Resistance>, <Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance>, <ICHOR>, <Unwavering Setsuna>, <Ice Age>, <Seven Paths of Pain>

Intrinsic Skills: <Universal Detect>, <Keen Sense>, <Ultraspeed Regeneration>]

"That's some crazy statuses..." Pardofelis mumbled as she read the numbers, "... Even her weapons are stronger."