Getting to the Heart of the Matter

Rimuru POV

The recording started up again after Mobius had successfully decoded the encryption that Klein left in the device, showing Kiana standing and facing us, the viewers of her recording.

"If you're able to view this, then it means that it's probably safe to tell this to the people who are viewing this now." Kiana said, confirming my suspicions about the hidden contents of the recording, "About Sa... The Sea of Quanta isn't under my rule, so I can't directly interfere nor see what is happening inside there. As it is now, Honkai energy is about 99% gone from our Earth. While I stabilize things, the others down there are trying to slow down Sa's approach. Thankfully, we have already stopped the destruction of the bubble universe in the Sea of Quanta thanks to Seele and some others. I'm not sure what is happening now, but Class Monitor, I mean, Fu Hua is currently missing. Our best bet is getting the Herrscher of Sentience to find her. My only worry now is her. She's still a Herrscher and has been fairly weakened since I took the Honkai energy with me to the Moon."

Mobius pauses the recording, "There are still underlying issues like this. My theory is that Fu Hua has been dragged into another bubble universe, though I'm not sure who could be behind it?"

"I would think that it was Sa, but if it's her, then does she see Fu Hua as a threat?" Eden asks

"Who's to say? An even better answer is that... Maybe it might not be Sa at all, but..." I hummed in thought, "... Even I can't be sure without all the details."

Feiyun crosses her arms, "Who else could it be then?"

"I would want to theorize things but right now, even the details of the incident with Fu Hua is a mystery too unless the Herrscher of Sentience herself can explain the disappearance. Either way, our main concern would still not be about her disappearance but Sa's threat." Su explained

"Which brings us to the question of why Sa hasn't approached this world yet." Mobius said while playing the recording again

"I know you might be curious why Sa still hasn't arrived in your world yet. I suspect that it may be related to the Authorities. Now that Honkai energy is somewhat gone, there's nothing else to protect our Earth from Sa until a few years later. But if it's a fight that Sa thinks that she cannot win, then she won't approach your world." Kiana said, effectively answering Mobius's question, "I'm not saying that she won't try though. Mei told me that there is another Herrscher there too, so it might make Sa's approach more difficult. Just like Seele, who became a Herrscher born from the Sea of Quanta, you are born from that world. If there is something that can stop Sa, it would be full powered Herrschers that can control the situation."

Velgrynd signaled for Mobius to pause the recording again, "I heard this word over and over again. Herrschers... Mind telling me what you brought with you into this world that my brother created? I am just curious, not angry or anything. If it is just as she said, then it would become our saving grace against the entity. Thankfully, when I traveled to other worlds my brother created in the universe, I never detected any entity that is as dangerous as what she is telling us."

I nodded in understanding, "Okay then. Just bear with me while I tell you our story. I'm hoping to finish this before dinner and before anyone gets suspicious."

She nodded back at me and I told her our story, about the Authority of Origin and its powers and our existence as Herrschers and Flame-chasers. It was a long story but she took it all in without a change in her expression.

"I see... It was a truly long journey. That idiot little brother of mine must have known that..." Velgrynd muttered in thought, "... Anyway, this allowed me to confirm why Michael and Feldway were so fixated on your power. They may not know what it is but just feeling it gave them some kind of hope."