Bedded by the Prince

Sparks.

They were intoxicating. The first soft brush of his lips against mine had me gasping in surprise. He growled in approval, releasing my chin and pulling back.

Strong arms wrapped around my thighs, pressing into my back as he lifted me. My thighs landed on his shoulders and I squealed in surprise, clutching onto the first thing I could reach in an attempt to gain my balance. I gripped onto his horns, and those red eyes glared up at me.

"Sorry," I released his horns, the fear creeping back in.

"I didn't ask you to stop," A wicked grin spread those full lips that were hovering so closely to where I wanted him, "You're going to need to hold onto something, Maeve."

That was the only warning I got. Hot breath puffed against my center, quickly followed by his mouth. He pressed his lips against me gently, those red eyes still watching me as I stared at him. Knox's tongue darted out, teasing me. I gripped his horns again, any thought scattering like the snow when he pressed his tongue right-

"Fuck!" I gasped, my hips twitching against him, trying to encourage him.

He let out a guttural groan, continuing to torcher my flesh with those soft, slow strokes. I could feel my sex getting slicker. Every teasing touch from him had the pleasure, the heat building. I gripped his cool horns tighter, pulling him closer to me, urging him harder.

The pressure against my sex increased, and without warning those sparks spread across my insides. My back arched, trying to create distance and get closer. He let me pull him away by the horns. Those red eyes fully lit once more.

"What was that?" I gasped, my legs still trembling around his shoulders.

"Have you never..." He trailed off, a slow smile filled with male satisfaction curling his lips.

I released his horns and he set me back on the bed. His face was covered with the evidence of my excitement dripping down his chest. My eyes continued lower as he stood, stretching again. Or maybe he just wanted me to watch all of his muscles flexing and bunching. His manhood jutted out, as dark as the rest of him and twitching the longer I stared.

I tore my eyes away, my face heating even after what we had just done. What he had just done for me.

"Don't get shy now," He rumbled, those hands that had just pressed me against his face grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do with..." I crinkle my nose, "That thing."

Laughter rattled out of his chest, my ears perking up at the new sound. A large grin stretched his face, those fiery eyes still glowing with warmth. He released my chin, his hand going right to his manhood. He clutched himself tightly, and I couldn't look away as he stroked himself once, twice.

"Do you want to try?"

No.

This is not how this is supposed to work. I need to get this over with before the trembling panic sets in. Before I realize just how big he is and how much this will hurt.

"No," I pulled away, scooching back on the bed to give him room.

His brows pulled together in confusion. The fire in his eyes dimmed slightly, flaring back to life when I let my legs fall open. He still didn't move though, instead studying my face like he was looking for something. I flashed a smile, get this over with.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" I finally snapped, glaring at him.

He pressed a knee into the bed, slowly crawling over me, holding himself up with one hand. My legs widened to fit the bulk of him, and his manhood was nestled against my sex. Pressing down hard and heavy. Just like in my dream.