Zeni

"I hate you," I panted, spread out on the cool floor.

We had spent an hour doing mindless drills. Squats and lunges and stretches to improve mobility. Small corrections here and there, adjusting my body so I was performing to his standards.

He rolled his eyes, "It will take some time before your body can handle the easy things. You have spent much too long stagnant."

"And you have spent too much time commenting on it." I attempted to snap back, but all of my energy had been spent earlier.

"Get up," He turned towards the stairs, "You stink."

"And whose fault is that?" I groaned, rolling onto my stomach before pushing up and off the floor with my shaky limbs.

"I'll get you some water," Knox wrinkled his nose, "Though I doubt it will help much."

I growled, but he didn't flinch. Assured with the fact that he had reduced my limbs and energy levels to mere ruins. His large body disappeared up the stairs, leaving me alone in the dim lighting. It was stuffy down here, but private, and I got the feeling he chose this spot for that reason alone.

I wobbled over to the stairs on shaky legs, staring up at my next challenge. With a final sigh I gripped the railing and began the slow process of hauling myself up the stairs.

Five minutes.

It took me five minutes to get back to my room. Where a steaming bucket of water and a washcloth greeted me. Another three minutes spent slowly peeling off my sticky clothing. Then finally being able to start scrubbing at my skin in a futile attempt to get clean.

By the time I was satisfied I could barely keep my eyes open. The big bed was calling to me, attempting to seduce me into its soft embrace. I gave into its siren song. Collapsing onto the rumpled covers and quickly burrowing beneath them, my skin still slightly damp.

Hands.

Calloused hands brushed against the delicate skin of my waist. Red eyes peered up at me from beneath thick, black lashes. He pulled back slightly, a serious frown taking over his full lips.

"Is this alright?" His gentle touch became almost non existent, a growl of disapproval slipped from my throat. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you." My voice belonged to someone else, husky with my desire.

"Be specific." Knox ground out.

"I want you to touch me," Heat sparked between my thighs, "I want you inside me."

"Take it then," He ground out, pulling back and letting me enjoy the full expanse of his broad chest.

His eyes brightened, the heat from them flickering over my body as he stared at my exposed breasts. Pink tongue swiping over his full lips, a cocky smile stretching them when my eyes tracked the movement.

"Go on," He huffed, "You want me so bad then prove it. Maeve."

"Maeve!"

"Maeve!"

"Maeve!"

I groaned, rolling onto my back and staring up at the ceiling. A few more loud thwacks and Entha was calling for me again. More clothes had appeared at the foot of the bed and an uneasy feeling rolled over me. Knox must have come in here, while I was naked and asleep...

"Get up!" Entha snapped through the door, a strong wind suddenly whipping through the room.

I grumbled out a response, my muscles twinging painfully when I managed to roll out of bed. It only took a few seconds to pull on the clean clothing, but another wind was sent into the room, this one colder than the last. I gritted my teeth, pulling on my boots before stomping towards the door and tugging it open.