Master...

Ares:

"Oh, this is so crunchy!"

"Right?"

"What is it?"

"Scrambled eggs."

"Uhm... Ares. I think scrambled eggs are supposed to be soft and fluffy." He frowned at me. I think he's so cute, perched on the kitchen counter, wearing my pajama top while I stand between his legs in nothing but a skimpy brief.

"They are? I didn't know that. Well here. Try this instead."

"Uhm, no. Thank you. That toast is burnt."

"Darn. And here I thought I was doing something nice." I scratched my forehead.

"Oh no, you are! It's just... well, you need more practice. Don't worry about it, you'll get the hang of it in no time." He kissed the tip of my nose.

"Can't you fix it with your magic?"

"I can't alter time. If this were half cooked, or still in the process of being created, I could. But the process has been completed, and this is the end result. I can't change that. I'm sorry."

"Hey, how 'bout I fix you a new batch! Yeah?"

"How 'bout we lay off the cooking utensils for now, and just let the cook or chef, or whomever you employed to cook for you do their job?" He rubbed both my naked arms.

"You don't think I can fix this, right?"

"I think it's just clear you lack exposure to household chores. I mean being privileged since birth..."

"I'm not privileged." I interrupted him. He just cocks his head to one side, and raises a brow at me. "Alright, fine I am. But that doesn't mean I can't try to do something nice for my Penumbra?"

"Awww, that's so sweet. But still, lay off the cooking experiments until we can do them together. Alright?"

"Darn, I so wanted to feed you right now." I pouted with my sad puppy eyes.

"You can always feed me something else." He smirked.

"Oh you bet I can. Right here?" I started leaning in to him some more.

"Ahem! Alpha, Penumbra. Good morning." Matias and Donovan appeared at the kitchen door.

"Can't you see we're in the middle of something here!" I growled louder than I intended.

"Oh, we can see that. Question is, do you want the rest of the pack to witness it too? I mean, everyone's on their way here right now to have breakfast. This is the pack house after all, or did that change Alpha?" Matias giggled.

"Still, the Penumbra is looking mighty fine to eat. Care to share Ares?" Donovan said in his rather irritating drawl.

"Fuck you both!" I carried Glare bridal style back to our room, as Matias and Donovan both tried to block my way as we heard footsteps at the foyer.

"No way, Donovan's not my type." Matias replied, arms extended to block my way.

"Like I'd stick it into you, you don't even shower after a hard day's work!" Donovan was trying to cop a feel of Glare's exposed legs.

"Shut up, both of you, and let me pass or I'll tear your heads off."

"Ohhh, looks like your head's not where it's supposed to be." Donovan chuckled, but stepped as far away from me laughing.

"See you later Alpha. Hopefully with more clothing than what you have on right now. We do have a meeting with the envoy from the Alpha King after breakfast, remember?" Matias reminded me.

"Shit! That's today?" I asked turning around with Glare still hanging on to me, twirling a lock of my hair on his index finger.

"They need reinforcements. The Whiffs have been at their doorsteps for more than five days now. Castle Lycanthrope has been placed on high alert levels." Donovan explained.

"That means..." Dave entered the kitchen, going straight for the coffee maker. "That we need to send our men there ASAP. We are the only remaining pack large enough to help them."

"Do you have anyone in mind?" I asked.

"Why don't you put on a shirt first, then we'll talk. You can leave Glare. He's mighty fine as is." Dave caressed Glare's form with squinted eyes.

"Sick old man. We'll be back." I rushed out of the kitchen, with Glare hanging on to my broad shoulders.

"You know, we could both go to the Alpha King with a few of your most trusted men. I can also recruit some of the coven's most experienced Mages to assist us." Glare whispered hotly into my ear.

"They can wait. I have something more pressing to attend to." Kicking my bedroom door open.

"I aim to please... Master." Glare licked my neck, and I knew I was a goner.