Chapter Seven

Enora once again found herself standing outside a pair of closed doors separating her from the King. Though this time when Enora entered she would become queen. The brunette could feel her stomach fluttering from nerves, memories of her first wedding filled her mind. She had been terrified and alone then, her House had not attended her first wedding and now House Hightower stood in the Great Hall along with other noble houses waiting to watch their King get married.

The brunette took a deep breath though she couldn't tear her eyes from the door that held the rest of her life.

"Are you ready, my lady?" A guard spoke from his post guarding the great hall.

Enora merely nodded, knowing if she said no now the doors would never be opened. With a creak the doors opened, Enora could hear the crowd within quiet down as she came into view and begun walking down the aisle. The green cloak felt heavy on her shoulders, as if the weight of her house, her father was trying to drag her down. Though the moment green eyes met lilac through the sea of people and Enora felt a sense of calm overcome her.

Viserys met her at the bottom of the platform, smiling as he took her hand and escorted her to the High Septon. Once the couple were in place, the elderly man began. "The love of the Seven is holy and eternal. The source of life and love. We stand here tonight in thanks and praise to join two souls as one. Father, Mother, Warrior, Smith, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. Hear now their vows."

"I am yours and you are mine from this day until the end of my days, from this day until my last day" Viserys stared into the green eyes of his betrothed and just knew all would be alright with her by his side.

"I am yours and you are mine from this day until the end of my days, from this day until my last day." Enora spoke, her entire being had calmed under Viserys' lilac gaze.

The Septon spoke then, continuing the ceremony the Septon turned to Viserys. "You may now cloak the bride to give her your protection in the eyes of the people and the gods: the maiden, the warrior, the mother, the crone, the father, the smith and the stranger."

With this Viserys reached forward and removed the Hightower cloak from Enora's shoulders. Handing it off to a nearby servant, Viserys took a blood red cloak with a black three headed dragon breathing fire and wrapped it around Enora. With the Targaryen cloak in place around his new bride, Viserys took Enora's hand in his.

"We stand here in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife: one flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever, The septon spoke as he wrapped a silk ribbon around Enora and Viserys' conjoined hands. "Let it be known that King Viserys of House Targaryen and Lady Enora of House Hightower are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the words."