A little heat

(Y/n) leans the edge of the ship, her hand perched up against her cheek. She looks over the cold surrounding around her.

In the corner of her eye, she notices Kai coming in her view. Looking like he was interested into having a conversation.

She huffs and walk away, leaving the ninja in red confused.

"What's up with her?" Kai asks, raising an eyebrow.

"She wasn't pleased with your actions from yesterday" Zane, who was next to him explains.

"I already said that It was my only option!" Kai argues.

"She seem to say something else. She is someone who likes to stick to a plan, she gets quite annoyed when one of us do something stupid. (Y/n) has some trust issues, it will take a while till she warms up to you" Zane replies.

Kai grumbles about something unaudible.

He barely knows the girl and she already hated him. When he first met her, she seemed quite chill.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

(Y/n) lays on the tree branch. Her chest slowly rising and falling as she sleeps.

Her teammates sleeping down below, after having a small celebration about retrieving the golden nunchucks and shurkins.

Her eyes flutter open once she hears Kai yelling, she sees him running off into the forest.

"Where is he going?" She mutters as she carefully jumps down the tree.

She follows behind him, not making a sound. Pushing through a bush, she spots him entering fire temple.

"Please don't tell me that he will do what I think" (Y/n) walks over the bridge, feeling the heat coming from inside the temple.

"Nya..?"

(Y/n) opens the doors of the temple to see Kai being beat up by his own shadow. Also a girl around her age hiding behind a rock.

"Kai!"

Her yell catches the attention of the two teens and the army of shadows.

Using her staff to launch herself, she snatches the sword of flames from one of the shadows' hands and lands infront of Kai and what she assumes his sister.

One of the shadows gets pushed away by a smaller shadow, that one beloning to Sensei Wu. Who was standing on a rock in the middle of the lava pool, fighting the shadows with his own.

"Brother. I see you protect two, but what about the other three?" Garmadon question, looming over his brother.

"They are safe! Far from you grasp, Garmadon!" Sensei Wu yells.

"I wouldn't be so confident"

Garmadon makes a sphere of light, showing them what happened to their teammates.

Cole opens his eyes to be met with a skeleton. He reaches over to grab his scyth, only to find out that kruncha had taken it.

Jay and Zane already had been tied up by the Skeletons.

Samukai holds the three weapons, looking at them proudly "I believe these belong to Lord Garmadon now"

"My brother must not unite the four weapons. We must keep them apart!" Wu exclaims, grabbing the sword of flames out of (Y/n)'s hand.

The four retreat up to the rock platform in the middle of the temple.