Pirates vs. Ninja

(Song is the POV of Zane & (Y/n))

Kai holds up his hands, which were covered by oven mits. Lloyd throws punches at them, throwing a kick in a few times.

"Good, keep it up" Kai comments.

"Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Lloyd explains, throwing another punch.

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy" The brunette explains to the boy.

"Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me" Lloyd jumps up and gives Kai a swift kick, pushing the older boy into the hanging pand

Kai puts up his hands "Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe"

Sensei Wu takes a sip of his tea "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninja"

Cole speaks up "Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?" The mentioned Ninja felt fear when he heard it.

"You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya" Sensei Wu answers.

"Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd whines, pouting.

Sensei sighs "Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found"

Lloyd groans and walks out the room to meet up with Nya.

"Ha, sounds familiar?" Cole asks, smugly.

"I wasn't that whiny" Kai frowns.

"No, you were worse" Zane adds.

"Hey, guys, where's (Y/n)?" Jay questions "I haven't seen her all day"

"She went out earlier to look for a better place to train Lloyd" Cole answers, looking at the others.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Meanwhile
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

The mentioned (h/c) haired ninja strolls over the sidewalk, fiddling with a small crystal in her hand.

Multiple pair of eyes follow her figure. A hand holds up a drawing of a older woman who looked very similar to the girl they were observing.

"Do you think it's her?"

"Ofcourse, you dunce. They're almost the same person"

(Y/n) pauses, hearing the whispering. She turns her head to the alleyway where she was hearing from. She finds it empty, no one in sight.

She let's out a sigh, continuing her journey. Looking around for anything intresting.

Something catches her eye, a building at the corner of the street. She approaches it, reading off the sign "Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo"

'It's worth checking out' (Y/n) thinks to herself. She opens the door and walks in. Her ears don't pick up any sound, it was dead quiet.

Suddenly she hears someone stumbling through the dojo and scurries to where she was.

She was met with a man wearing a light brown gi, commed back brown hair and a big golden necklace around his neck. The girl was surprised at his appearance, expecting someone who was more like Sensei Wu to show up.

"I wasn't expecting guests this early" he clears his throat "Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, I'm the Great Master Dareth. How can I help you, lady?"

"Me and my friends are training a boy, but we our living space is far too small to do that. I was wondering if we could use your dojo to help him train" (Y/n) explains to him.