Snakebit

(Y/n) shifts in her bed, a troubled expression on her face. Sweat appears on her forhead as he breathing quickens.

"You can have me just leave her alone!"

"You already have killed my husband, what more so you want!?"

"(Y/n)!"

The crystal ninja jumps up from her bed, the shock of the dream wakening her.

She hears the sound of a gong outside her room "There is no time for sleep as long evil is still around"

She hears Sensei Wu's voice chimes.

She stretches and gets out of bed "I'm up, I'm up" she calls out. She brushes her messy hair before putting on her (f/c) gi.

Brushing off the dust on her gi, she walks out of her room. She finds her Sensei walking out of the ninja's bedroom.

"Good morning, Sensei. What is today's training?" She questions.

"Today, you and the others will be cleaning. Make sure there isn't a Speck of dust" The elderly man walks off, onto the deck.

(Y/n) sighs in defeat. She strolls to the closet in the end of hall, she opens it and grabs a broom from it.

She walks back to her room and begins sweeping the floor. She uses her dominant hand to tilt up her bed and uses her other hand to brush the dust away.

She carefully puts it back down and continues to clean her room.

She hears a car honk outside, she walks out her room and onto the deck. She finds two people in a car, talking about the old stuff outside the bounty.

"They can't just get rid of it. We should have brought the trailer, Edna" The man says.

"This ain't a flea market, Ed. We're here" for Jay" The woman scolds her husband.

(Y/n) leans on the railing, getting a good look at the two. They seemed chatty, really chatty.

"You must be Jay's parents" The (h/c) haired girl chimes, catching their attention.

"Yeah, is he here? You must be his friend...or are you his girlfriend?" The woman asks.

(Y/n) was about to answer when the others come on deck aswell.

Jay puts on a fake smile "Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" He akwardly asks, walking towards their old vehicle.

"Oh, look! It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we heard from you!" Jay's mom cheers.

"Ma, I called you two days ago" Jay replies.

The two adults hop out of the car and approaches their son. His father chuckles "Oh well... It's not soon enough, son. When are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you are coming an..an..and you don't"

"Dad...do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay whispers under his breath, embarrassed.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard" The woman's eyes fall onto Nya, who was standing next to Jay.

"You're so beautiful! Jay, you're so lucky with two pretty girls" She remarks.

"Mom!" Jay growls angrily.

(Not like a dog, ofc)

"It's a pleasure of meeting you" Nya smiles "I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you a tour. He worked very hard on it" She motions to the lightning ninja.

"We'd love a tour!" The parents yell in unison.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛