The Stone Army

Nya and (Y/n) were on the bridge of the bounty. The first was at the monitors too look for any trouble, while the latter was doing a handstand against the wall, trying to concetrate.

Suddenly an alarm goes, making (Y/n) snap out of her stand and fall onto the floor. Nya presses a few buttons and watches a message pop up into the screen.

"The museum is asking for help from the Ninja, let's go tell the other" Nya grabs (Y/n)'s hand and pulls her out the door.

The two slide down the anchor onto the roof, where the others were. "Hey, I have a mission for you guys. It's the Museum of Ninjago! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened" Nya explains, running towards them with (Y/n) behind her.

"What?" Kai mutters out, confused.

"You're gonna have to see it to believe it" Nya replies.

The Ninja run off towards the museum. Lloyd hands Nya goggles and a bag that smelled digusting, before going after the others.

Nya was about to questioned what they were for, when the Ultra dragon lets out a roar. Making her realise that she was supposed to do with them.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

The Ninja, along with Sensei Wu rush into the museum. Walking through the open doors, they were met with the Curator of the museum.

"Oh, thank heavens you're here!" The Curator sighs in relief.

"We heard there was an emergency?" Sensei Wu asks him.

"Yes, come, come. Quickly, this way" The Curator leads them through the museum's halls "The Stone Warrior exhibit opens to the public tonight, and this couldn't have come at a worse time"

Kai raises his eyebrows "Uh, what couldn't have come at a worse time?"

"Ninjago City appreciates your help in destroying the Great Devourer some time back" The Curator explains, passing by two worker who were cleaning up some green liquid "But it appears its toxic venom has seeped into the city sewer system and has had the most unusual after-effect"

He opens the door to a random, small cries fly out. The room were filled with small four armed statues, moving around with screen eyes. They were pushing over vases that were in the room.

"The toxicity in the venom somehow brought our merchandise to life! They're so unruly. I just don't know who else to call!"

One of the statue launches itself towards Zane. (Y/n) was quick to pull out her staff and hit the tiny thing before it could reach her friend. It hits the wall and shatters into pieces.

"We've got this covered. I think we can handle a few toys" Jay reasures, waving his hand.

They walk in to the room as the Curator closes the door behind them "And please, could you contain the fighting to the gift shop? The doors to the new exhibit will be opening soon. Thank you"

Battle ensues, the statues throwing anything and everything they can at the Ninja. Luckily the brightly colored Ninja were able to get the upper-hand by using spinjitzu. Accidentally destroying the gift shop on the way

Sensei Wu notices one slipping out of the door, he quickly gives chase. He runs through the hallway, he finally catches up and stomps on the annoyance.

He pauses hearing a door open behind him, a familiar woman walking out of it.

"Misako?"

Meanwhile the Ninja finally notice that their teacher had dissapeared. They walk out the door, looking for the old man.