Home

(Y/n) runs at Cole, using her staff to launch herself at him.

Cole dodges her attack, he holds his scyth tightly and gets ready to Strike her. Only for Zane to snatch it and use it to split a dummy in half.

The two ninja's pause and look at eachother in confusion.

Zane proceeds to use spinjitzu to cover the whole training course in ice. Making Kai slip and fall onto his back.

He stands up and walks to the other three ninja, whom were watching Zane 'train'.

"That's one way to train" (Y/n) remarks, crossing her arms.

"This roof isn't big enough for the five of us" Kai comments, turning to his teammates.

"Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him" Cole corrects him.

"It's like he's in his own world" Jay raises his voice "I BET HE CAN'T EVEN HEAR US!"

Zane seemed too caught up with his own to realise the others' annoyance. He continues training in his own way.

Sensei comes out his room, catching the four ninja's attention.

"Sensei, Zane's... weird" Kai says, slightly trailing off.

"What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?" Sensei Wu questions.

"No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird" Cole answers.

"He's been like that since the day he arrived" (Y/n) adds, slighty shrugging her shoulders.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Flashback
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

(Y/n) leans against a pillar looking at the empty training course, still pondering if her decision was right.

'Sis is gonna be furious when she found out that I didn't go'

"Who are you"

She flinches when she hears a unfamiliar voice close to her. She looks up to find guy who looked around her age with white stiff hair.

(Y/n) stands up and faces the new commer. "Were you recruited by Sensei Wu aswell?"

The stranger nods "Yes, I had no idea he had other apprentices. I'm Zane"

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), um...it's nice to meet you" the (h/c) haired girls puts her hand for a hand shake.

Zane looks down to the hand, he pats it and walks off to who knows where.

(Y/n) looks after him with a confused gaze.

"What an interesting guy"

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
End of flashback
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

They look over, watching Zane bow to one of the dummies and bumping his head against it.

We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just..." Kai sighs "a little off sometimes"

"Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know" Sensei Wu says, with his arms behind his back.

Suddenly the bell rings, alerting them.

Cole, Kai and Jay rush to the door "Mail!"

The delivery man sighs "Let's see, a letter from Jay's parents, Kai has a fan letter, oh, something from Cole's father"

He pulls out each letter which get snatched out his hand by the respective ninja.

"What, no package? I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts, and Beyond" Cole asks.