A rocky start

"Oh yeah?! Well take this!" A boy with brown spikey hair punches the air with his tooth brush.

One by one four Ninja get into the room, being hidden from the boy's sight. They all hide in parts of the room, peering at the unknown person in their home.

The boy spins around and was met with a ninja with a black gi and a scythe, who glaring threatenly

One by one, three others jump out. Each wielding an unique weapon, shurkins, nunchucks and a staff

The four of them surround the boy wearing red pyjamas. The first one to attack was the one holding shurkins, he quickly charging at the brunette.

The boy uses his toothbrush to push the ninja back. The toothbrush bounces off and hits the one with nunchucks, making the figure fall bacm

The toothbrush hits the ground as the boy climbs up and runs over the wooden beams of the building.

The one with nunchucks tries to cut him off and try to kick him off. The boy dodges making the ninja fly past him and fall down, luckily catched by the one who had a staff for weapon.

The boy laughs before getting hit by an other ninja. He flies through the roof, his figure rolls over to the ground.

The four ninja rush outside, their gazes lock onto him. They rush towards him but the boy pulls a lever, activating the training equipment.

The masked figures get knocked down by it, but they continue to fight. The boy comes back in the middle. Fists flies all around.

They stop once the door opens, revealing none other than Sensei Wu. "Stop!" He calls out, breaking up the fight.

The four ninja scramble into a line and bow to their mentor "Yes,  Sensei" they say in unison.

"Wait a minute, they're your students too?" The boy asks confused, receiving a nod from Sensei.

"This was my final test, wasn't i-?"

The boy was interuppted by the ninja with nunchucks. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fifth. It's always four. The four playing cards, the four ninja turtles, the four-"

He gets cut off by the ninja with a scythe "Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that four of us have trained together. We're solid"

"I agree with Jay. Aren't we four enough, why do we need another teammate?" The ninja with the staff raising their eyebrows underneath the mask, crossing their arms.

"Didn't look so solid to me" the brunette sarcastically comments, slightly scoffing.

"Master, what is the meaning of this?" The Ninja with shurkins questions.

"Each of you have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties. But first, ninja, Go!" Sensei Wu uses spinjitzu to change his students' outfits.

White, blue, red, black and (f/c) colored gi's.

"Whoa!"

"How'd he do that?!"

"Whoa! Look what color I am!"

"Not too bad"

"Wait a minute, I'm still black."

Sensei Wu places his staff on the red ninja's shoulder. "Kai, Master of Fire. It burns bright in you"

He then places it one the blue ninja's shoulder. "Jay is blue, Master of Lightning"

"Heh, that's not all I'm the master of. I do a little inventing. A dabble in model building. A touch of cooking. A little poetry" Jay chuckles.