The Snake King

The ninja sit at the table, listing to Lloyd rant about defeating the snakes.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him"

Sensei Wu walks in with a black box.

'Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control" Cole replies.

"Or he has dragged you in the core of the earth" (Y/n) adds.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze" Zane continues.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff" Kai finishes, shaking his head.

Lloyd groans "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

Sensei Wu sighs "Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost"

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it" Jay corrects.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers" The old man pours a cup of tea for himself "We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger"

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute" Cole grins.

"You guys are still on that green ninja thing?" (Y/n) raises her eyebrows.

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh" Kai snarkly remarks.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja" Zane states with an akward smile.

Jay places his hand on the ice ninja's shoulder "Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird"

Cole, Zane and Jay argues, but quickly stops as Lloyd stands up and walks to Sensei Wu.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?" He points to the black box that was layed upon the table.

Sensei Wu removes the lid and shoves it towards the ninja. Each of them picks up thinner boxes with their symbols on it. "Your new uniforms"

Jay gasps "Whoa! They've got, like, armor"

"I love the gold highlights"

"Battle claws!"

"The material is really light and breathable"

Lloyd frowns "Oh, nothing for me?"

"Um, you get, uh, the box" Sensei answers, nervously.

The alarm goes off, making them head to the control room. Cole presses a button to a screen, it turns on, showing the snakes attacking people.

"Sorry to break up the moment, guys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park" He says.

"Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help" Lloyd asks, excited.

"I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe" Sensei tells Lloyd.

"I could take you another time, Lloyd. When there aren't snakes running around" (Y/n) suggests, trying to cheer the boy up.

"Yes! Thank you, (Y/n). You're the best!" Lloyd exclaims, hugging the girl's waist. He lets go, and backs away to stand next to his uncle.

"What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise" Jay proposes.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛