The Green Ninja

"Crystal!" (Y/n) uses spinjitzu, spinning around the snake dummy. Trapping its form in a block of (f/c) crystal.

The head light above deck turns on, shining light on the four ninja who just finished training.

"Good training. Your powers are getting stronger" Nya chimes from behind the headlight "But where's Kai?"

"Probably doing something dumb" (Y/n) shrugs. She walks off and into the hallway, the others following suit.

Passing the doors, she pauses and backtracks when she hears Kai's voice. She opens the door to find the ninja doing flips and air punches while wearing the green ninja suit.

Her hand latches onto her mouth, trying to hold back her laughter. The others lean over, curious on what was so funny.

Spotting him aswell, the other ninja grin. They sneak behind Kai, the brunette too busy to notice them.

"Everyone else can do it. So can you. BRING HEAT!" Kai jumps to the ground, doing push ups with one arm.

Standing back and looking in the mirror, he finally notices his teammates. The teens in question were laughing at the boy's antics.

"Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "Fire dork," maybe it might work" Cole jokes.

Kai flips off the hood "How long have you all been watching?"

"Enough to see that" (Y/n) motions to his figure.

"The Green Ninja suit. That's awesome!" Jay cheers.

"Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this" Kai akwardly explains.

"But you know only they who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja, and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very-" Zane gets cut off by the fire ninja.

"I know, I know. But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my True Potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back -"

He couldn't finish his sentence as they hear a door opening. A familiar old man's voice could heard "Hello? I'm home"

"Sensei!" Four of the five ninja exclaim, running out of the room and onto deck.

...

"Ah. It's so good to be home" Sensei Wu sighs in relief.

Zane smiles "So glad you're back"

"Did you bring us anything?" Cole asks. (Y/n) leans against his shoulder and adds "Did anything intresting happen?"

"Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a Nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer-" Jay says, pointing to each respective member.

"Zane is a...what?" Sensei Wu repeats.

"You've been gone a while. We'll catch you up later. But you should know, all of us except for Kai have discovered our True Potential" Zane explains.

"Have you now? Where is Kai?"

Running onto deck, Kai arrives in his own gi. "Right here" he brushes the dust from it. "So glad you're back safe"

Behind Sensei Wu appears four arms, before Garmadon jumps out from behind him.

"Aah! Sensei, behind you!" Kai jumps up and pulls out his sword. He slashes his sword at him, making the Lord of darkness back away and fall to his back.

Kai pounches on him, the two push the sword off of eachother.

"So we meet again"

"He must've followed you, Sensei!"