Let's introduce ourselves

"She made me call my mom." "What'd you say?" Gustav asked intrigued, "Hey Mom I've basically been disrupting the class and misbehaving." "How'd she react?" Gustav asked yet again as Georg nodded, "She was in the middle of a meeting she was pretty calm, she said she's gonna talk to me at home though. So I'm not off the hook that easily." "But if she wasn't in that meeting I bet she would explode right then and there." Georg and Gustav giggled remembering their friends head slipped from her hand and hitting the desk. "Ha Ha Ha, very funny." I said with a blank expression. "Hey can one of you open your lockers?" "Sure." Georg said, as he unlocked his combination. Inside his locker were books and notebooks not only from this year but last year and books he had forgot to return. I leaned closer inside his locker to listen for it. "What are you doing weirdo?" Gerog questioned, "You can hear it." I smiled, "Hear what?" Gustav questioned, I signaled for the boys to put their ears close to the locker. "What are we listening for exactly?" One of them spoke, it was probably Gustav. "The rain." They went quiet. You could hear light tapping of rain hitting the walls outside of the locker. Pitter Patter, Pitter Patter, Pitter Patter, Pitter Patter. "Isn't it nice?" I asked, "It is quiet relaxing." Georg admitted, "Ja, but are you sure they're not just rats scurrying around in the walls?" Gustav said pulling away, "Seriously?" I asked.

Gustav looked around shrugging. "I used to sit by my locker at lunch alone and listen to the rain hit the walls as I ate my lunch." I said, "Well before you guys came and started sitting next to me." Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dunnnn." Gustav sang off key, as Georg pretended to Play a violin and cry. I rolled my eyes, Georg laughed, "You're our friend Y/N." Gustav said, "And plus you looked lonely and sad sitting by yourself so we did you a favor." Gutsav whispered patting my back, "Gee thanks." "Speaking of lunch I'm pretty hungry you guys wanna grab some?" I said as I could feel my stomach rumble, "Sure." Gustav and Georg agreed, as we made our way to the cafeteria we saw it was packed with students and teachers. It usually happens when it's raining since no body can go outside.

Everyone then decides to hang out in the cafeteria with their classmates or friends and chat.
I looked around the cafeteria to see how packed it was. When I saw a table in the middle of the room that caught my eye. The two twins that had joined our class were sitting by themselves at the table holding papers that looked to be their schedules comparing them. I nudged Georg and Gustav and signaled my head towards the middle of the room. "Let's introduce ourselves."