Not everyone is understanding like you

The last 19 minutes of lunch Georg,Gustav,Bill,Tom, and I had been all getting to know each other better. Aiming questions at one another such as, "What's your favorite color?" Or "When's your Birthday?" It's crazy how well you can get to know someone in 19 minutes or less and it feels like you've known them for a life time. "Now the real question is, would you rather be stranded on a island with only your top 3 favorite movies, or shows?" Tom questioned, "Oooh definitely shows because, 1. Episodes usually can be between 20-40 minutes 2. if there's a lot of seasons the better 3. You'd get more out of them instead of just 3 movies that are at least 1 hour long 4. Drama, drama could keep you entertained for a long time until you finish binge watching all of the shows." I explained, "I agree with Y/N on that one." Bill agreed, Georg nodding along. "Yeah, but! what if they're action movies? I mean sure I could see how drama could keep you entertained but when it's just constant back and forth it can get boring sometimes.

While with action you don't know what could happen at any second. One second the main character could be shown as the good guy but plot twist all along he was the villan." Gustav stated, "Mmmmh...Yeah I could see that." I nodded, "Wait but it's the same with drama, you don't know what could happen any second and then boom there's a plot twist." Tom explained, "You know what I like you Tom." I said, pointing my fork at him while taking a bite of my lunch. "Hey who doesn't?" Tom replied shrugging while smirking, I watched as Bill had looked up from his food and looked blankly at Georg,Gustav,and I, when he had heard Tom's comment. "Me." Bill said, Tom turned to look at his twin next to him in shock.

"My own brother?! How could you say such a thing. And too your own twin!" Tom said, as he placed a hand on his heart. Georg,Gustav,and I looked at each other with a smile. The same smile we would give each other in class, and get in trouble by our teachers for doing. Tom began to fake cry and placed his face in his hands. "And the award of Drama Queen goes none other then to..." Bill exclaimed, as he began to drum roll on the table. "Tom Kaulitz!" Bill announced, as he placed his hands wide presenting in front of us to his crying brother. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. It was funny how Tom and Bill looked so much a like, yet acted nothing alike. One careless,funny,daring, charming,and dramatic. And the other careful, sweet,honest, handsome,and polite. Georg and Gustav soon followed me along in my fit of giggles.

Bill and Tom shortly joined in. Before we knew it the bell rung for 5th period. "Aww man." I said, as my fits of giggles that were present 5 seconds ago began fading at my realization that we we still had school. While I was hanging out with Georg,Gustav,Bill, and Tom, it felt as if time had never existed as if it had almost froze. "Hey Tom I can take you to Mr.Brandon's and show you around while we're at it." Georg offered, as we all began to get up from our tables grabbing our bags to throw away our trash and put our trays away. "Sure, thanks man I appreciate it." Georg smiled, I liked Georg's smile. I think that's something I had noticed about him the first time he ever spoke to me. As I threw out my trash and stacked my tray on other students I looked to see Bill and Gustav who were doing the same. "Hey Bill and Gustav wanna walk to class together?" "Why not?" Gutsav spoke, "I'd love nothing more than that Y/N." Bill replied, I smiled at the two. "Well I'll catch you later Georg and Tom." I spoke loudly to the two, "See ya!" Georg yelled, as he was across the cafeteria from the three of us with Tom already on their way to 5th period. "Bye Y/N and Gustav it was great meeting you guys and thank you Y/N for lunch. We owe you!" Tom chimed in, I watched as the two left the Cafeteria as students joined them. I smiled as I looked to Gustav and Bill.

"Tom's right. We owe you, thank you again Y/N. What you did for us was really sweet." Bill smiled, "Stepping in to help us pay for us lunch." "Awwe no problem Bill, you two don't owe me a dime." I said, as Bill,Gustav,and I began to head out of the cafeteria. "Sure we do." Bill said, "If it was anyone else  standing in that line with us, I don't think they would've done what you did for Tom and I." Bill replied, "Why do you say that?" I smiled, out of curiosity and happiness at Bill's urge to want to pay me back. "Because..." Bill trailed off, "Not everyone is understanding like you." I looked up at Bill, his words catching me off guard. What did he mean by that? I understand what he meant by not everyone is understanding. But what does he mean by understanding like me?

I nodded at Bill's response. Trying to figure out what he could possibly mean. Bill and I dropped Gustav off at his science class saying our goodbyes to him. I walked Bill to his next class. Math. The walk there was silent. Yet a comfortable silence. "What are your thoughts on math?" Bill questioned, breaking the silence. "It's a worseless subject, they teach you about shapes and letters, and how to solve the area of a square which, let's be honest. You're never gonna use in the real world unless your job requires needing to do math." Bill intrigued, listened to every word. "And the only math we will ever probably use the most as adults are addition,subtraction,multiplication,and division and maybe a couple of other things." Bill nodded, "You're totally right, I agree a 100%." "Thank you, and get this they talk about money so much. Yet don't even teach you how to pay taxes for when you get older and have to pay bills. It's honestly crazy!" I exclaimed, "Right? Tell me about it." Bill laughed, at my rant about math.

"Or maybe it's not useless and I'm just not good at it. Who really knows?" I stated, Bill and I soon walked up to his class. "Well I'll see you later Bill, it was great meeting you." "It was great meeting you too Y/N!" Bill grinned, "Bye Bill." I waved, beginning to walk away. When I heard a voice call back to me. "Y/N!" I looked back to see a fumbled Bill playing with the sleve of his jacket. "Thank you." I smiled, he was too sweet. "You're welcome Bill." I waved goodbye to Bill as he did the same entering his class. Something about Bill was different. A good different. If I paid for a boys lunch at school he would most likely say thanks and never bring it up again. But Bill, I could tell he was dewrly grateful for my actions I did for him and his brother. I liked that about him. It was good. I walked to my English class as I began to think about Bill and Tom. Something about them was like receiving a scratcher from a cashier at your local drug store.
You don't know what's in store for you, until it's revealed.