My friends

After school Georg drove us all to Gustav's place Georg had to been at Gustav's at least 10 times in one month. I had never been at Gustav's or Georg's. I wonder what his place was like? We first stopped at Tom and Bill's so Tom could grab his 2 guitars. We soon arrived and got out ar Gustav's. I looked to see Gustavs house it was gorgeous, it was a two story house with a back yard and garage, light yellow paint on the base, a light brown roof, and grass with little flowers blooming. It was beautiful! "Woah.." I said, under my breath.

"Yup, you get used to it after a while." Georg ushered us to come inside before Gustav got to invite us in. We knocked to hear footsteps which lead to Gustavs mother. Mrs. Schäfer on days when Georg was absent at school I would often see her pick up Gustav. I got to talk to her once before and she was a really nice woman. She smelled like lemon grass and lavender, she always carried oils and perfumes every where with her, and on her. She opened the door with a smile on her face, she had long golden loc that were curled at the ends with tints of brown, and brown chocolate eyes, and a slim figure. She loved dresses, that's one thing I'll always remember about her.

She loved dresses, she loved being a woman and getting to express that part of woman hood. The dresses, hair, makeup, look. I loved her for it, she wasn't afraid to express herself. "Why hello!" She greeted, "Georg,Y/N!,and who might these 2 be Gusto?" She pointed to Bill and Tom, "Bill, Bill Kaulitz" Bill stuck out his hand shaking hers, "and this is my brother Tom!" Tom smiled shaking her hand. "We're new in town and just moved in a couple days ago!" He explained, "Why hello Tom and Bill! welcome, so glad you moved here. You boys make yourselves at home!" She then looked at me, "And girl" she laughed, placing her hand on my cheek before inviting us inside.

We walked inside, "Dude your mom is hot!" Tom whispered to Gustav, "TOM!" Bill slapped Tom. "OW!" Tom cried, Gustav looked in disgust. We all sat down on the couch with a table with a vase of flowers inside. Mrs.Schäfer went over to the phone dialing a number, "What type of pizza would you guys like?" We all looked at one another, "I'll get 2 pizzas, and some of the slices will have your guys toppings of choice. We all took turns telling her want we wanted. "So how about we eat Pizza, discuss, and rehearse?" Gustav numbered the plan with his fingers. We all agreed. In the meantime we decided to chat, we chatted about school, interests, what we would do this weekend, random topics. That's when I remembered,

"I wonder why they switched schools espically already half way into the first semester, and came halfway on a school day?" I wondered, I didn't think much about it until now. "Yeah, you're right I didn't think about that." Georg replied, we all nodded. "We should ask them tomorrow at lunch. Or whenever we get the chance."

Was this our chance? I looked to Tom and Bill and began to speak, "Hey Bill,Tom?" They looked at me in sync. "I hope you don't mind me asking but...why did you guys change schools?" Georg and Gustav looked at the twins. "Oh uh..." Bill scratched his arm, I hope I didn't make the conversation awkward. Tom placed his hand on Bill's shoulder as Bill looked up at him Tom gave his a reassuring smile, and Bill nodded slowly. "We changed schools because...We didn't exactly fit in. Well mainly, I didnt.." Tom shook Bill's shoulder lightly, "Don't say that...." "Its true" Bill looked at Tom, pain in his voice.

I felt bad for Bill and Tom seeing them like this. "We got made fun of... we were a, "distraction" to others....Our teachers were...were horrible to us. The whole school was." Bill looked at his lap, "That's, why we left...It was just so stressful and irritating having to go to school everyday with people who treated us like we were nobody's." Tom finished,
A hole began to form in the pit of my stomach. I felt so bad for asking, "I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with that. I'm sorry for asking." Bill and Tom gave a reassuring smile, "Its okay, it's not your fault." Tom smiled, "You were just curious...plus we hope this school will be better." I nodded lightly smiling at Bill's last words. "We would have had no idea." Gustav looked at the twins, "Seriously, you guys seem so cool." Georg chirped in. We heard a knock at the door. "Pizza's here!" Mrs.Schäfer announced, I was a bit glad the pizza came just in time. I felt bad for asking and the pizza was a way to change the topic and hopefully lighten the mood up.

Mrs.Schäfer sat down our boxes and grabbed cups from the kitchen and poured Pepsi in them. "I'll be upstairs you kids make yourselves at home, just give me a call if you need anything." "Thanks Mrs.Schäfer!" "No problem, Y/N." We all lifted the lips from the boxes and began to rip off pieces and place them onto our plates. I took a sip of Pepsi before grabbing a slice as I was about to take a bite I looked to see that Georg and Gustav had half a piece of pizza in their hand the other half missing, sauce on Gustavs face. Georg caught me looking and looked at Gustav who was living in Heaven. I looked at the twins who were eating and tilted my heads towards Gustav they both looked and I looked back to see his slice was gone as he licked his fingers. He looked up to see us all his mouth still full sauce covering his mouth, "Wha?" We all busted out laughing.

The rest of the evening we worked on coming up with lyric ideas we would have to write sheet music for everyone and their instrument. We decided to work on the lyrics and work on music later. When it came to band practice out in Gustav's garage his drum set was out there. He played them for us and I'll admit he was pretty good. He didn't need to know that though, "eh it was okay I've heard better." I shrugged, "BETTER!?" I laughed.
After we began to do instrument checks and played a couple notes and created some we decide to call it a day. We had time, if we all worked together we could finish the song. "Come on, I wanna show you guys something." Gustav began to walk back inside, we all looked at one another and followed Gustav, he went upstairs to his room opening the door. Inside were clothes on the ground, posters, a desk and computer, and lots of lots of clothes. He opened his window, "Are we sneaking out?" Tom questioned, "No, follow me. Be careful." Gustav carefully climbed out of his window onto the roof. Georg went after Tom following him. Bill went after Tom helping me out as we all climbed the roof carefully. Gustav sat down and so did the rest of us. It was beautiful the sun had began to set all the reds, oranges, yellows, showing. It was gorgeous. You could see all the small houses in the neighborhood lying beneath it. I loved sunsets and sunrises, it was a reminder of new beginnings, a way of telling you if today wasn't a great day there was still hope tomorrow. "Its beautiful." I whispered, "It is." Tom said, I looked at him to already see him looking at me, I blushed and looked back at the sky. "I wish we could just stay like this forever, you know just the 5 of us." Gustav explained, "Woah there Gustav don't go all poetic on us, was there something in your drink?" "Haha, very funny." Gustav playfully pushed Georg, "He's right though" I agreed,

"If this was my last day on Earth I think I'd die happily." Bill smiled,

"And why is that?" I asked him,

"Because..I spent it with my friends."